Need A Dentist In Phuket

tvh13

I won't go to Bangkok Phuket Hospital as all they seem to care about is milking farangs for money. I found an excellent dentist in Chalong across from the Siam Commercial Bank, just up from the Chalong Police station. It's called 32 Dental Clinic. They have all new equipment, a very nice office and did a great job on making me a new front crown that matches perfectly and she guaranteed her work. She speaks English very well also. They aren't cheap, but I'm sure a better price than Bangkok Phuket Hospital.

Telephone: 076-283469

Edited by LivinginKata
Sorry, email address not allowed as per Forum rules

I am in the process of having work done at Smile Island across from Villa Mart. Not cheap but excellent - very impressed with service and quality- and no pain! The dentist speaks good English and guarantees his work. Also he didn't pressure me into the work and gave me various options ( price wise). Will definitely use him again.

looking for a dentist also, just cleaning and whitening and whatever else pops up. What price i am looking at? it's hard to gauge when someone says expensive on here as one persons expensive is another persons resonable or unthinkable etc.

cheers

Edited by flukieireland

Thanks everyone. I decided to take a friends recommendation and went to Phuket Dental in Phuket Town. He was nice spoke English and worked through his lunch time to get my crown started. He did have some problems numbing my tooth but I have had this problem with other procedures in the US too. Price for a porcilin rear molar crown was 6000 baht. I will get whitening from him once the crown is finished.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend someone around Kata, just got a cracked tooth :angry:

I see a nice new place on Patak Rd just opposite the Kata fresh market. Maybe worth a try if you live in Kata.

Only over on holidays mate, staying at the ibis hotel and have to go back wensday, see a place up the road called happy smile I think !

I have no idea where Patak Rd or the fresh market is. Thanks for your help.

I see a nice new place on Patak Rd just opposite the Kata fresh market. Maybe worth a try if you live in Kata.

Only over on holidays mate, staying at the ibis hotel and have to go back wensday, see a place up the road called happy smile I think !

Think that is the place I was talking about. From Ibis turn right, then take the first road on right, dentist is the end left corner (that's Patak Rd), about less than 10 min walk. Best of luck ....

Think that is the place I was talking about. From Ibis turn right, then take the first road on right, dentist is the end left corner (that's Patak Rd), about less than 10 min walk. Best of luck ....

Went there first thing this morning mate, its called Kata beach dental clinic, got 3 fillings and teeth cleaned 3,600 bath excellent value for money and only took 2 hours, no appointment just walked in and the worked started in the next 10 mins. that swhat I called first class service. The clinic was very clean the staff very helpful, didn't force any work, advised what work should be done, english not great but good enough to understand everything. Dentist very professionally didn't need an injection, the dentist was manner was 120%. I would recommend this dentist to anyone who is a bit nevours around dental treatment. This treatment would have cost me around 15-20,000 Bath in my country (Ireland)

Thanks living in Kata, I owe you a beer ;)

I think it's called Smile dental. Past Central on the left before the three way intersection on the way into Phuket town. Very competent fellow. Been there many times for minor tune ups and repiars to older dental work.

I wouldn't see the dentists at Bangkok Phuket if my life depended on it, but that's another story.

Edited by MrEarl