Where Can I Find Black Magic In Pattaya?

LoPakTao

Dear friends

I'm from Malaysia, this weekend i will be traveling to Thailand just to look for someone to help me in my case, i am traveling alone, is it dangerous? I just broke up with my gf recently and i desperately want her back. I really hope someone here can tell me where can i find this person to help me because in Malaysia is too many con man, i paid them lot times but i don't see any result, my friend asked me to go Thailand and give it a try. My friend even told me that in Thailand people who wear black shirt is more powerful? Can someone here please tell me where can i find this thing?

Forget Thailand...Go to Brazil or Haiti if you want to find Black Magic that works. Thailand dangerous? Why? Thais are the most peaceful people in the world. After all, they are devoted Buddhists. BTW there is tons of gf's for rent in Thailand, they wait just across the border for you. :jap:

Then obviously to win your girl friend back you are looking for Black Magic chocolates. They come in a 6.6 oz boxes and are made by Nestles. I do not think that Tescos sell them,but worth a try.

Another item that you may have overlooked Cadburys Milk Tray. I remember a cartoon with a guy leaping over a barbed wire fence with a box of Cadburys Milk Tray leaving his balls on the wire saying it is all" because the lady loves Milk Tray",not that I am suggesting you go to such lengths ,but maybe worth a try!!

You have come to the right place. I am a practitioner of Black Magic.

However my malevolent powers come at a price.

Please send me a PM for further details.

look for men in brown

show your wallet

and the money dissapear brown magiclaugh.gif

• Like 1