What Would You Do To Improve Your Reputation?

zaza

During most of my life , I have worked hard in my proffession and skills , to be the best that I can be and the best that there is , using those skills I have gained a great reputation of which I am/was proud to have achieved .

This forum consists of opinions and comments as do most forums , I am as honest as I can be and always have been in my long life , should some-one who cannot face the reality of my honesty get somewhat perturbed , maybe due to my difference of opinion to thier own , so be it . It takes all kinds of personalities to make this world what it is and always will , should I be overly concerned that some person with a different slant on a subject as my own has pushed my green/red button because he/she is in that frame of mind , or , as often , too pis-sed to know even where he/she is at any given time , no , I care not one iota .

I think I need a GREEN reputation to mesh with the trend of everything green!:whistling:

Thanks mates for "the feel good factor" :giggle:but the problem now is; how could I maintain my reputation after this?:blink:

You need to view this with real heartfelt disdain then the greenies will roll in.....well it worked for me unfortunately.

I think I need a GREEN reputation to mesh with the trend of everything green!:whistling:

Thanks mates for "the feel good factor" :giggle:but the problem now is; how could I maintain my reputation after this?:blink:

I will trade u my green for your red. Can't stand being such a nice prick.

• Like 1

I will trade u my green for your red. Can't stand being such a nice prick.

Happy to oblige James. :whistling:

It's very subjective. What one person might find funny, another might find offensive. I would recommend that you look at who is giving you negatives, and who pluses. That is if you really give a fuc_k.

I was surprised that I was a + 5 at one time, and then saw it drop to +4. I looked to see who, and what, was found objectionable, and what I had posted, I thought was funny, but someone (I never saw their posts once, so I didn't know who it was) didn't think it appropriate. I still think what I had posted was not only funny, but good advice. So don't take your reutation too seriously.

So when do we get to see your topless pole-dance?

• Like 1

Easy. Give out greens to all and sundry. What goes around comes around.

Next ...

Intelligent well written and very useful posts are great but the recipient is usually too busy to bother giving out a greenie....so yes the above is the way to go if that floats your boat.....alternatively which is better...the begging or threatening post?

• Like 1

It's a stupid feature and the management has made it clear they are keeping it. Best revenge? ABUSE IT!

II'm hoping if I abuse it enough I'll be given 0 per day.....here's hoping....I'm just too generous for this kind of thing unfortunately.

Reverse psychology? Good one! Remember, abuse it, make it meaningless, that's the ticket!

Well, i think this one has run its course since its virtually identical to the one I just closed.

Don't worry about zaza.

And Jingthing, I wouldn't do too much abusing, I hear it makes your palms hairy and you go blind ;)

//Closed//