Who Are You Most Likely To Read

Ok this is'nt a fav or best poster topic, but what members post are you most likely to have a look at. When I press the "new posts" button if the last post was by certain people I tend to have a look even if sometimes I have no intrest in the topic.

Ok here is mine in no particular order.

Fatter than harry, when he was online sureal sence of humor

The Moog, same as FTH realy but comes out with some inteligent stuff as well

Chownah, simular sence of humor to the above, difficult to get sarcasm across on the web, knows a lot about farming.

Scampy, try's so hard and some truly bizzare posts

Thomas Merten, deep writes some good thought provoking stuff, never afraid to go agains pubic opinion.

Ijustwantoteach , always well though out posts and informitive.

PeaceBlondie, just for being so upfront and not giving a sh1t.

Boo for much the same reasons as PeaceBlondie (without the gay angle) :o

Lopburi3 , cos no matter how much you know someone will always know more

The Dude, to see what late's boll3cks hes writen.

Doc PatPong, in the (as yet futile) hope that he will actuall post more than a smiley and actually say something :D

Anyway not nesseseraly my fav posters but always worth "clicking" on.

(excuse the spelling, even worse than normal. Had a few :D )

RC

Edited by RamdomChances

I read every new post, no matter who writes it... but I do select the topics I want to read, and If I don't like the topic i won't read, no matter who has posted.... unless I am REALLY bored... :o

totster :D

Edited by Totster

No particular favorites. Usually I look first to the title of the thread and not so much who's the last poster.

Rod Kalashnikov was a favorite before he got banned.

Harmonica is quitte informative about money and such.

Yeah, I like to encounter DrPP and Tots all over the place... Always enjoy a brief but quality banter with ´em.

I like their sense of humour.

The Moog is fun to read, as is Bambi.... TM when I feel like some sound controversy, Chownah and chonabot for being the humourous twins of the forum...

Oh, and torny naturally!!!

There will be more...

Kayo.

wooohhh... to much , how can i say all ...(sorry if i miss somebody..i want u guys know, all TV members rock my world )

ok i will classify in 3 groups .. but sort of overlap ,coz sometime they give good info. and sometime quite entertain

1 ENTERTAINER

jeff1

Totster

Jai Dee

Gentleman Scamp

dereklev

Kayo

krinkgle

Totster

chuchok

IvanLaw,

mrbojangles

Nordlys

daleyboy

Greer

Neeranam

britmaveric

OlRedEyes

Tornado

TizMe

Kat

......etc

2 INFORMATION

RamdomChances

Thomas_Merton

bina

Chonabot

Chownah

Boon Mee

siamesekitty

.....etc

3 Mods

tukyleith

RDN

Meadish sweetball

Huski

.....etc

Bambi :o

Edited by BambinA

wooohhh... to much ,  how  can  i  say all ...(sorry if i miss somebody..i want u guys know, all TV members rock my world )

ok i  will classify in 3 groups .. but  sort of overlap ,coz sometime they give good info. and sometime quite entertain

1 ENTERTAINER

jeff1

Totster

Jai Dee

Gentleman Scamp

dereklev

Kayo

krinkgle

Totster

chuchok

IvanLaw,

mrbojangles

Nordlys

daleyboy

Greer

Neeranam 

britmaveric

OlRedEyes

Tornado

TizMe

Kat

......etc

2 INFORMATION

RamdomChances

Thomas_Merton

bina

Chonabot

Chownah

Boon Mee

siamesekitty

.....etc

3 Mods

tukyleith

RDN

Meadish sweetball

Huski

.....etc

Bambi :D

Well thank you Bambi. :D

I think you are an Entertainer too........ :o

I peruse the topics, not the posters really.

LovelyCutie is my favorite.

Boon Mee makes me laugh.

Lopburi3 is the most informative IMO.

Jeff1 is a heck of a nice guy. (Ya Cubs)

Dr. PP is a fair man IMO.

Where are Merlin and Fester??????????

How about that 2 votes and on my birthday . Who can ask for more ?

This list is not exactly in order but you are the posters that when i see your name I open that thread first and actually all of you have been very good to me but special mentions go to :

Well first I must say BambinA , she sure knows how to light up a room .

TRIPXCORP , we are like two peas in a pod ( I know scary ...for you ) Must be the Chicago connection but its like were brothers , that have not met yet . Then theirs Dr. PAT PONG who is someone I would like to be like , when I grow up . Your sense of humor and fairplay is to be commended . Same goes to TUKLEIH , RINRADA and RDN . So now we all know that I have been drinking I want to say JAYENRAM I have got to party with you dude .

Then I have the Issan connection people Like KEN who I think will be a good friend and neighbor . Mike or Buahai ( whatever ) same , LAMPARD put a cement burger on the grill for me . Of course BINA Who is smarter that I will ever be . RAMDOM CHANCES full of info. and fair play .And MY new buddy TOTSTER a good guy and KAT , but good girl > I like the humor of MR. BOJANGLES ( sorry spelling ..I think ) But before I stop this love fest a big thank you to LOPBURI3 for all of your tireless information and good spirit . GEORGE , well he sure can cut and paste . Thanks for the wonderful site .

If I forgot anyone , sorry , I will remember when I sober up . :o

I look for Jai Dee in the jokes section. His are the best

Bronco,ozzydom,burnsie,supermouth in the sports section :D:D

Jayeram in the beer consumption section :D

Dr Pat Pong in the wind up section :o

Thomas Merton in the serious section :D

And the rest of you in the FUN section :D

Lampshade, so you aren't interested in my opinion about food ???

For me, there are far too many I enjoy reading, I enjoy reading most posts as everyone except for a few have a valid and often interesting opinion.

So its everyone except : Spammers, Flamers and Trolls.

Its the diversity of opinion that makes this place so great, thats what I celebrate.

Lampshade, so you aren't interested in my opinion about food ???

For me, there are far too many I enjoy reading, I enjoy reading most posts as everyone except for a few have a valid and often interesting opinion.

So its everyone except : Spammers, Flamers and Trolls.

Its the diversity of opinion that makes this place so great, thats what I celebrate.

Sorry mate..............................I just love your posts about breakfast # 2 :o

I look for Jai Dee in the jokes section. His are the best

Absolutely. I always look for his and I always laugh like crazy.

Thanks guys... I do get a lot of jokes from my email buddies... and I always share the best ones with everyone on ThaiVisa.

Glad you appreciate them too.

:o

Now, who am I most likely to read?

Hard to say really... as I choose which topics to read based on my interest level, not my interest in the poster.

Most of the people on ThaiVisa are great... it's a big family style community, and all the different personalities of all the different posters make it even greater.

:D

Dont follow any particular poster.....but have enjoyed some banter with Lampie, TM, Bina and a few others.....Bambi certainly is an interesting poster.... :o

Mainly read the News clippings, general, farangs pubs, HKK, Sports, Pattya and bedlam.......have the occasional look see in the most of the others.

Edited by gburns57au