Vistors Pay Us Tourism Fee

Not news, as it's been talked about for a while.The UK and Europe should impose the same fee on visiting Americans. It's a free service now, so we should use the same logic..

Rick

Edited by 7by7
Off topic comment deleted

We should also set up special lanes at EEA immigration points just for our good friends from the US, where they can receive special treatment. At peak times, there will be 15 counters but only 3 should be manned. Each arriving passenger should take at least 20 minutes to process and the minimum waiting time should be one and a half hours. Every 4 hours the computer system should stop for 30 minutes. All immigration staff on duty should be surly with particular preference given to those who believe all Americans are desperate to come and live in the EU and must therefore be treated as potential illegal immigrants or worse. Any EEA minister who is unsure of how to implement this plan can take a fact-finding tour of LAX, ORD or JFK any day of the week.

Not news, as it's been talked about for a while.The UK and Europe should impose the same fee on visiting Americans. It's a free service now, so we should use the same logic..

Rick

I don't think a whole lot of Americans go to Europe or the UK. In my 41 years residing in the USA, I never went there and never will. I dont think I know a single person who took a trip there. Most people just stay in the USA or go to a Carribbean Island or something