Mutu

Steiner

Mutu.

post-99836-006519300 1283964525_thumb.jp

This is Mutu, he is a very happy 5week old saucy French/tricky Thai mix. His favourite thing, as you can see, is keeping cool. He will be an amazing companion for someone and he needs a home urgently. Smart, dissarming, fearless, affectionate and full of life. He loves water, balls and refrigerators but not necessarily in that order.

However there are some rules if you would like Mutu to brighten your life:

1/ he must live in a house with a garden.

2/ Expat prefered with some continuity in the kingdom. I want a lifelong home .Mutu is yours for life.

The only other requirement is that you love him, this you will see returned tenfold.

Interested? pm me with phone number for an immediate response.

post-99836-059460800 1283964541_thumb.jp

I would ask that no one moves this post as there are time factors at play here. Mutu thanks you all in advance.

Edited by bina
remarks removed

will mvoe it anhow to the pets/vets section which is where most people looking for a pet will look:

also, list location, if u are willing to send him/provide transport to new home, vets stuff like worming, etc...and how u got him, how do u know he is 5 wks? he looks older frankly... what is he eating? etc

and i am removing one remark .... leave it at that - you are looking for a permanent home, preferably with someone who is a long termer, not a tourist visa type...

wish u luck..

bina

• 2 weeks later...