Where Can I Watch The Chelsea V West Ham Game In Bangkok?

happydays

its being played at the boleyn ,you corporate gloryhuntin mug, even specock will confirm

will you be playin spencer and speedie upfront , shoite , thats wot you were, !!! sell outs , sold yer bleedin sou

Haha you fool, you won't be so full of the joys when we wipe the floor with your so called team!

its being played at the boleyn ,you corporate gloryhuntin mug, even specock will confirm

will you be playin spencer and speedie upfront , shoite , thats wot you were, !!! sell outs , sold yer bleedin sou

Haha you fool, you won't be so full of the joys when we wipe the floor with your so called team!

This Young Lady has the sense of humour of a Toadstall...:D

PS : Seapok, how did you enjoy the new walk to the Away End today that the Met have organised ?? Been getting mixed reviews by different Sets of Away Fans that are using it but it's less of a walk apparently, what did you reckon ??

Edited by MSingh

PS : Seapok, how did you enjoy the new walk to the Away End today that the Met have organised ?? Been getting mixed reviews by different Sets of Away Fans that are using it but it's less of a walk apparently, what did you reckon ??

Oh yeah I really do love it, it makes the experience of walking around that underprivileged, rat infested, dirty part of London a much more pleasant experience and the fact that we always seem to come away with 3 points makes it even better! :whistling:

Oh yeah I really do love it, it makes the experience of walking around that underprivileged, rat infested, dirty part of London a much more pleasant experience and the fact that we always seem to come away with 3 points makes it even better! :whistling:

I was'nt aware Chelski had more than a few away fans so the Met would'nt have much to do. Definately very scarce when they play us at the Lane. :D

So that equates to " I didn't actually go to the Game then " !!!! :D

Absolute 2 Bob..

Bwah, i sh*t people like you....

So that equates to " I didn't actually go to the Game then " !!!! :D

Absolute 2 Bob..

Bwah, i sh*t people like you....

Yeah thats right I didn't go to the game, I can imagine you would be able to sh*t a lot of things considering that extra weight you're carrying! :lol:

mate, if the hammers were beaten 3-1 by fisher athletic and played with the passion commitment and vocal support the way they did against , youre soulless phoney zillionaires, im, still a proud hammer.

give us the money youve spent and you take wot weve spentt , wed piss on you and you know it.

spend 20 zillion more and you still wont have the passion of west ham, .

never mind,

weve still got to go to the bridge and show you lot about proper support,

wipe the floor with our so called team,?? do 1 ya mug

mate, if the hammers were beaten 3-1 by fisher athletic and played with the passion commitment and vocal support the way they did against , youre soulless phoney zillionaires, im, still a proud hammer.

give us the money youve spent and you take wot weve spentt , wed piss on you and you know it.

spend 20 zillion more and you still wont have the passion of west ham, .

never mind,

weve still got to go to the bridge and show you lot about proper support,

wipe the floor with our so called team,?? do 1 ya mug

I was going to carry on with this pointless tirade of name calling and chest thumping but I really can't be arsed, IMOLA please learn to spell if you want to have a go at me, it insults my intelligence trying to decipher your scribble