I Met A Man

Patsycat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 99% of single Farang men in Thailand are suspicious anyway, whether they sell shoes or mousetraps. Their focus is on Thai women, the free (sexual) way of thinking and talking cheaply about them make me want to stay away from dating. Men are men all over the world, but Western men in Thailand are worse...rolleyes.gif

I kinda admire the ones in the datingzone, but no thanks, not for me.

The celibate in me,

Kind regards,

S~*

• 2 weeks later...

I think 99% of single Farang men in Thailand are suspicious anyway, whether they sell shoes or mousetraps. Their focus is on Thai women, the free (sexual) way of thinking and talking cheaply about them make me want to stay away from dating. Men are men all over the world, but Western men in Thailand are worse...rolleyes.gif

I kinda admire the ones in the datingzone, but no thanks, not for me.

The celibate in me,

Kind regards,

S~*

That is unfortunate because many women on this thread believe as you do and now are even more synical. As a single American business man, spending 4 months out of the year in BKK, if I ever get spare time from working I will have to remember not to date a female farang in Thailand. Thanks for the advice.

I don't know where you got the idea that women on this thread agree with one person's pronouncement. Actually, many of the western men in Thailand are terrific guys. Its just that some of the men that post on this forum tend to be misogynistic men who can't do anything but insult and sadly that can make some women who read this forum wary of western guys.

I don't know where you got the idea that women on this thread agree with one person's pronouncement. Actually, many of the western men in Thailand are terrific guys. Its just that some of the men that post on this forum tend to be misogynistic men who can't do anything but insult and sadly that can make some women who read this forum wary of western guys.

I suppose we are our own worst enemies (whose side are you on?) but it would be a sad day if you judged strangers by the rantings of anonymous posters on the internet (if they're not strangers, who is?) (are?).

Luckily, thanks to the anonymity of the internet, no-one knows if I am a westerner or not... I could be a chinkie or a pakki for all we (you) know... plenty of them (us?) from round Tollcross...

I really don't think that anything on this forum is going to cause someone to form a prejudice or a bigotry, but very likely to enflame existing discriminations....

Anyway, as I said earlier, never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes; at least then he'll be a mile distant...

SC

Anyway, I hope the next bloke works out better, and I hope your cat is keeping well. And your knee(s).

My best male friend is coming to visit this weekend.

We have a laugh, have a good drink, long conversations, he does the dishes and puts the toilet seat down. And the cat likes him!!

And doesn't try to jump in the sack with me. Been there done that about 10 years ago. He's seen me go through heartache, death of my husband and Dad, bad hair days, hairy leg days etc.

I shall have a great weekend, and shall wear my trainers.

'I shall have a great weekend, and shall wear my trainers.'

oh, god ms patsy...are you trine to say that he is a shoe salesman too?

'mighty nice lookin' footwear ye gots there, pats...'...'ye wanna come close an' have a look?' she purrs...

Yah can learn a lot by checking out a gal's footwear...:D

Aohs_shoes.sized.jpg

Not one pair of runners in the bunch. :)

'I shall have a great weekend, and shall wear my trainers.'

oh, god ms patsy...are you trine to say that he is a shoe salesman too?

'mighty nice lookin' footwear ye gots there, pats...'...'ye wanna come close an' have a look?' she purrs...

Yah can learn a lot by checking out a gal's footwear...:D

Aohs_shoes.sized.jpg

Not one pair of runners in the bunch. :)

mmm, yes Ian; a cute girl with lovely brown thighs as well...now if she could just step into a pair of the stilletoes and parade around a bit?...

mmm, yes indeed...

Precisely the thing appropriate for the ladies forum, don't you think???

:( oh, I'm sorry...really...I just couldn't help it...it's the asperger's and the inappropriate behavior that I can't do anything about..

it's that fcukin' Ian's fault with posting suggestive pictures of his pretty gurlfrens and all...lovely brown thighs arranged against a collection of stilleto heels...what's poor ol' tutsi to do?...

waaaahhh :crying:

All done in humour, sbk. And, you CAN tell a lot about a woman by the clothes and shoes you find in her closet. If she's got jeans, back packs, running shoes or hikers, and possibly a tennis racket or golf clubs then she's going to be an entirely different gal than one who only owns frilly dresses and evening shoes.

Same goes for a man. A woman would quickly learn what a man is interested in by looking in his closet or fridge... or on his computer. You would know instantly my interests if you came into my home.

Edited by IanForbes

I was a bit doubtful, but I thought it more discrete not to comment; I was sure that the SarCasm police would have him lifted within minutes. I'd be worried about backing him up, or they'll have you as well. We can all laugh, but we don't want to live at 999 Letsby Avenue....

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

Woohooo, congratulations. Yes you are right...the being "American" could be a huge problem as they are scum of the earth...However those that choose to leave ain't so bad. ;)

As I have said before to you European twits if it was not for the USA winning your last war for you ( the big one ) most of you would not be here now and if you were you would no be speaking German come to think of it you sound like a nazi

Don't worry -

i have the backpack, jeans, trainers and I also have the nice dresses and ladylike shoes.

Just depends on the occasion to wear them.

And that's why we love yah, Pattsycat.... That and having a sense of humour.

:( oh, I'm sorry...really...I just couldn't help it...it's the asperger's and the inappropriate behavior that I can't do anything about..

it's that fcukin' Ian's fault with posting suggestive pictures of his pretty gurlfrens and all...lovely brown thighs arranged against a collection of stilleto heels...what's poor ol' tutsi to do?...

waaaahhh :crying:

I live in Sydney and have been lucky enough to have a Thai girlfriend, and it never ceases to amaze me how Farang men consider all Thai women to be anything but ladies, it seems to be the same with many guys on this site, which surprises me. Thai women are not all sex mad and money mad mad.........the majority of Thai women a strong Buddhists, with solid family and moral beliefs, and I think it does a great disservice to the women of Thailand to be always making them out to be hookers. Get a life and get some respect for women

....'Hooray fer the red, white an' bluuuuu....'

Its the only colour for flags

SC

Agreed. That is ANOTHER reason why I hate Canadian politicians. At one time Canada's flag was the Royal ensign. The politicians desided we were going to have our own, distinct flag. Many designs where suggested until they came down to the final decision. BUT, because the opposition party came up with the design, the party in power had to change it slightly. However, in doing so they ruined an otherwise great design. The original suggestion was a red maple leaf on a white background with two blue borders on either side. The flag had all the elements for a great flag. It was simple. It stayed with the commonwealth colours of red, white and blue. The blue borders represented Canada's two ocean coasts. And, the red maple leaf is a beautiful tree that grows in each province. It truly was a lovely, distinctive flag, but the ruling party changed it to two red borders instead of the blue borders. Every time I look at the flag I think of our elected officials acting like spoiled school children.

....'Hooray fer the red, white an' bluuuuu....'

Its the only colour for flags

SC

Agreed. That is ANOTHER reason why I hate Canadian politicians. At one time Canada's flag was the Royal ensign. The politicians desided we were going to have our own, distinct flag. Many designs where suggested until they came down to the final decision. BUT, because the opposition party came up with the design, the party in power had to change it slightly. However, in doing so they ruined an otherwise great design. The original suggestion was a red maple leaf on a white background with two blue borders on either side. The flag had all the elements for a great flag. It was simple. It stayed with the commonwealth colours of red, white and blue. The blue borders represented Canada's two ocean coasts. And, the red maple leaf is a beautiful tree that grows in each province. It truly was a lovely, distinctive flag, but the ruling party changed it to two red borders instead of the blue borders. Every time I look at the flag I think of our elected officials acting like spoiled school children.

Still, two out of three ain't bad, which reminds me of my last night in Nana Plaza...

SC