Yet Another "Neighbour" Problem

Marvo

good idea Ian but I saw ur picture of you swimming in tiny little boat. what if a smart, handsome, belgium man with three legs wink wink decide to give u little boat a hole in the bottom and then you fall down and tired and paddle over a waterfall? bye bye :whistling:

No problem with going over waterfalls, flowerman. I do it all the time.

Papermill_dam_4.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the point of escalation? Is it worth the hassle? Nasty folks like that usually have a screw loose to start with. Are you prepared for him to stab you in the back? Hit you over the head with a club when you are not expecting it? Poison your dogs? Run you or your loved ones down with a car? Each and every one of these scenarios has occurred in Thailand. Think about it and ask yourself again if it is worth running the risk?

On a positive note. People like the fellow described usually have a stroke or a coronary. High blood pressure, stress, medications and alcohol are often contributing factors. Maybe its best to sit back and wait for an artery to pop. When he collapses in front of his home you can saunter on by and ask him if he wants you to look after his plants. BTW, do you know the fellow's name on TVF? He's probably one of the group that complains about the evil Thais 24/7.

• Like 1

number one he stare hard on my wife butt. she is not his wife she is my wife. yes her butt is nice. she play yoga and in the past before i meet her she is a ballet dancer so very flexible and firm and good at dance. he want to look hard i think he is very rude.

now my wife say where is a car for me drive? thank you for put idea in my crazy but very nice butt wife head. when you move to this soi why don't you ask me first if it is OK? i am the farang who live here. you need to ask me first if it is OK.

answer: NO

too late now my wife is already try to look at Honda website online and say NO CITY ONLY ACCORD model. i HAVE NO money for silly car i ONLY want to play with my flowers.

one last time you have no evidance so give it up

Any pictures of your wifes butt?? I want to stare at it while hard.

These threads are always amusing. Discussing the numerous cowardly ways that you can get revenge for something you can't even prove.

Be a man. Go to his house, knock on his door and when he opens it, knock him the FO.

Hiding behind the curtains as you snigger at him watering his dying plants is oh so satisfying.

Or you could always do nothing...which we all know is exactly what you are going to do anyway.

what's the point of escalation? Is it worth the hassle? Nasty folks like that usually have a screw loose to start with. Are you prepared for him to stab you in the back? Hit you over the head with a club when you are not expecting it? Poison your dogs? Run you or your loved ones down with a car? Each and every one of these scenarios has occurred in Thailand. Think about it and ask yourself again if it is worth running the risk?

<snip>

Or as Confucius said: “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

number one he stare hard on my wife butt. she is not his wife she is my wife. yes her butt is nice. she play yoga and in the past before i meet her she is a ballet dancer so very flexible and firm and good at dance. he want to look hard i think he is very rude.

now my wife say where is a car for me drive? thank you for put idea in my crazy but very nice butt wife head. when you move to this soi why don't you ask me first if it is OK? i am the farang who live here. you need to ask me first if it is OK.

answer: NO

too late now my wife is already try to look at Honda website online and say NO CITY ONLY ACCORD model. i HAVE NO money for silly car i ONLY want to play with my flowers.

one last time you have no evidance so give it up

I play yoga too. Maybe your wife and I could compare butts? I have been told by people who take notice of such things, that I have a nice butt. Among women, only Mrs. T has complimented my butt. It would be nice to have a second female opinion. I mean females who are not my daughters, because my daughters think I have a fat butt. What do they know, they like Rap music.

BTW I drive a Honda Accord. After we compare butts, I will let your wife look hard at my car.

lol flowerman you have tried so hard to type broken English but you've ended up sounding like Arnold Schwarzenegger, nice try though.

Ya buTT he's still pretty funny. Thankyou for the entertainment.

The thread is anything BUT amusing. Such an avoidable situation. Its sad type of human being that just resorts to damaging someone elses car for no reason, assuming it was a random incident.

If it is the case that one of the residents there was objecting to where the OP Parked then normal person would just try and discuss the issue before resorting to this sort of thing.

Its not so funny to damage or destroy other peoples things.

Thailand seems to attract its fair share of WACKO farangs from all around the world. :bah:

Edited by neverdie

Sounds like the offender doesnt have any balls.

If he did this to my car he wouldn't have any after they met the end of my boot. Well they might still technically be balls but they would be somewhat flattened.

Yes, agreed. Seems to me, whoever damaged the car is one very GUTLESS individual, it takes virtually no effort to discuss things with neighbours (first) if something isnt pleasing you. Seems to me whoever did this probably has serious mental issues.

The op should move ,since this guy is a nut and then get some revenge

One thing learned from this thread is flowerboy and richards, are real jerks, and I am sure they will eventually get theirs. They go out with that attitude someone one will help them out.

And before either of you threaten me with your keyboard, I will meet you in the ring.............. so put up or shut up

life is short dude, chill out and put a simple note on someones car if you don't have the bars to face him

555!

For those believing Mister flowerman, here's a post he wrote today:

---

Is The Opinion Of Young Thai Men Towards Prostitution Changing?

Today, 13:38

what are the opinions of this generation of young thai males towards using female prostitutes? is their opinion different from previous thai generations?

---

The whole bad english thing is quite amusing... Check out his profile and see for yourself! (unless his wife with a nice bullock learned english as a first language?)

I had a good laugh though!

Sokh Dee Deu

Edited by hopdafru

The op should move ,since this guy is a nut and then get some revenge

One thing learned from this thread is flowerboy and richards, are real jerks, and I am sure they will eventually get theirs. They go out with that attitude someone one will help them out.

And before either of you threaten me with your keyboard, I will meet you in the ring.............. so put up or shut up

life is short dude, chill out and put a simple note on someones car if you don't have the bars to face him

You're lack of humor needs vast improvement as I'm sure does your Budo Ki and Chi ......... :ph34r:

You parked in front of a Soi Nieghbor's garden and when you returned your car was Keyed? You have a Policeman in the family? Invite your police family member for dinner, ask him to park where you did. Enjoy dinner and mention what happened in passing. When your family member leaves if his car has had the same treatment as yours, let him submit a bill to flower neighbor for damages to his car, of course this bill will be inflated to fix your car also. You will have done nothing for revenge, peace will be kept and both you and your family member will have cars in better shape than they are now. If your family members car is not damaged when he leaves, maybe it wasn't the crazy flower nieghbor?

please tell me what is your evidance that i keyed on your car? where is your photo? where is your video? i tell you that i take care my plants you have no evidance about that.

why u want to park ur new car in front of my house so everyone can see you have the new car and i have not?

you watch your car and you watch my flower which are mine.

if you want to call police you think first about my own powerful police connection and about my thai government connections. dont try to make a problem you are the one who is wrong.

ps ---- i am study muay thai many year and very good

Flowerman, what kind of flowers do you grow? Penis plants and &lt;deleted&gt;? It sounds like the type of flowers you would like.

So you studied mauy thai, did an on line course? I very much doubt you ever studied anything judging by your answers.

• Like 1

please tell me what is your evidance that i keyed on your car? where is your photo? where is your video? i tell you that i take care my plants you have no evidance about that.

why u want to park ur new car in front of my house so everyone can see you have the new car and i have not?

you watch your car and you watch my flower which are mine.

if you want to call police you think first about my own powerful police connection and about my thai government connections. dont try to make a problem you are the one who is wrong.

ps ---- i am study muay thai many year and very good

Flowerman, what kind of flowers do you grow? Penis plants and &lt;deleted&gt;? It sounds like the type of flowers you would like.

So you studied mauy thai, did an on line course? I very much doubt you ever studied anything judging by your answers.

pansies?

his 2nd- language english is better in the post about thai men and prostitutes.very strange.

My negative marks have been stopped to peoples quotes I do not know what that is all about, pathetic comes to mind.:rolleyes:

A Farang giving some to another Farang a lesson in manners in Thailand shall we say, is not that important.

Unless you go too far of course, which is unexceptable.

let the air out of his tires.

He doesn't have a car.

Maybe the police could intimidate him in to paying the damages. Make a report in case it happens again

Yes, I was thinking along those lines.

Also engaging "a friendly BiB" (have one in the family), getting the car fixed and getting aforementioned BiB to deliver the repair bill and collect the cash from aforementioned A-hole.

Sounds like the most reasonable course of action. I don't know if it will work though.

Edited by philliphn