Western Food In Khon Kaen

sussexboy

Back in Khon Kaen for the 5th time in 8 years.

Cant seem to keep away from the place

I have heard there is a new Western Food Shop and restaurant opening in Khon Kaen next Friday 17th September.

The name is RASHERS, I believe. I wonder if any other members have heard this.

Times are changing in KK. 8 years ago it was difficult to find a loaf of bread let alone a nice home made Steak and Kidney pie.

I will try and do some more investigating.

Thanks for your sensible reply JustinCredible and the info.

Still cannot locate Rashers yet. Will keep looking. I take it Didine is somewhere in the centre of Khon Kaen.

If you enter KKC from Mittraphap Road (Route 2) at Central Plaza you go under 2 Archways. The 2nd one is where the Temple is on the "Roundabout" area. Turn Immediately right after the 2nd Arch and the Firestation will be on your left hand side.

Continue along that road and go past the turning (left) to Pullman Hotel, Kosa etc. and Didine is located on your left, about 50 Mtrs. after the turning.

Still cannot locate Rashers yet. Will keep looking. I take it Didine is somewhere in the centre of Khon Kaen.

If you enter KKC from Mittraphap Road (Route 2) at Central Plaza you go under 2 Archways. The 2nd one is where the Temple is on the "Roundabout" area. Turn Immediately right after the 2nd Arch and the Firestation will be on your left hand side.

Continue along that road and go past the turning (left) to Pullman Hotel, Kosa etc. and Didine is located on your left, about 50 Mtrs. after the turning.

Great !! Thanks for the directions. I'll post directions for Rashers if or when I locate them.

Edited by sussexboy

• 4 months later...

Great !! Thanks for the directions. I'll post directions for Rashers if or when I locate them.

Just go on to Khon Kaen Forum. Look up either Places to buy from or Places to eat they will take you to the forum on Rashers, there is also a map, address and phone number. They are now advertising Sunday roast dinner, with dessert for 160 Bht and western and Indian meals all other days for 99 Bht

Shame it is out of the city or i am sure it would do really well especially at those prices,location location location allways the crux of any business.

If you are heading into Khon Kaen turn left before big C down past techno plaza and keep going till the end of the road about 2/3 kilometres T junction turn left and it is up that road on your left.

I will be trying it out a Sunday roast for sure.Good luck to the Op :rolleyes:

Shame it is out of the city or i am sure it would do really well especially at those prices,location location location allways the crux of any business.

If you are heading into Khon Kaen turn left before big C down past techno plaza and keep going till the end of the road about 2/3 kilometres T junction turn left and it is up that road on your left.

I will be trying it out a Sunday roast for sure.Good luck to the Op :rolleyes:

Why not try this chap for sausages and bacon