Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

Some pics should be on tomorrow. Have an old Canon AE1 so film had to be developed.

Lost track of all the nice people I met but hopefully will meet you all again at the next party.

Jockstar, send me a pm with your contact info and we'll have a beer or 3

Xbusman, I'll be in touch.

Erwin, forget your handle but nice talking to you.

Jo, don't know what happened in our conversation or even what it was about.

Very nice to meet all of you and cheers,

Kringle

The unoffical, Satellite Phuket version was a bit of a hit also...

I wont tell you what LadyInRed and Kat got upto, needless to say they shared accomodation

Me + Kat had a great time together last night.. didn't we Kat? :o

I checked her out of her hotel today and she's staying with me. Looks like we are going to have pissup #2 nicely tonight

Good on baht & sold for putting Ken in a taxi.

It's stumonster, Jockie.

It's definitely Baht & Sold who put Ken in the taxi. Sis and I were there with Baht & Sold :o

Just spoke to stu. Turned out he tried and failed and bailed out first. hehe.

/LC

Kinda busy now as I'm in the bathroom with Torny, Bambi and whoever this is.

I realize there is a cocaine-chic about everyone cramming into a cubicle to cut a line.

Didn't know it extended to wi-fi surfing of internet forums via a laptop on the lav.

(The aura of glamour recedes.....)

I had a great time meeting alot of the Thaivisa folks last night....and a special shot out to my comrades in the quality control division(pardon the pun). We were making sure your shots met the appropriate standards before they were served to the masses. Thanks again for the party, had a great time.

I agree the Shot QC team (you, Narachon, Ilusion, and myself) did an admirable job of testing, and approving, each tray of shots prior to distribution to the room. Ilusion continually greased the barkeep to ensure we were notified each time a new shot tray was produced. To the barkeep's credit, each sample passed our rigourous tests. I stopped counting after 12 shots.

I ended up sharing a bottle of Thai whiskey with some NEP dek serves at a late night karaoke shop. The Thai whiskey seemed to sober me up some.

All in all, kudos for the organizers for a greatly organized party at a superb venue. Certainly a highlight night for me.

Narachon, hope you have a pleasant trip back to the USA, and wish you a speedy return to this side of the planet.

Kinda busy now as I'm in the bathroom with Torny, Bambi and whoever this is.

I realize there is a cocaine-chic about everyone cramming into a cubicle to cut a line.

Well, thats one way to make em more attractive, snort up Torny, could be a big night in Bangers for you mate. :o

Y´all gettin´ Central American on my ass??

:D:D

:D

:D Well, Sunday morning here and just got "home". Ended up at the Pasinee in Korat for another night out. Ugh.

Wanted to publicly say thank you sooooo much to BahtandSold for getting me into that taxi. And it was great fun, at least what I can remember of it. :o Guess maybe I shouldn't have started on the Chang's at the Beergarden Soi 7 so early that day (around 1 PM). :D:D

Just got a call from another friend who is coming up to the village today for a "session". Great.

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

couple of questions.

who was the scumbag?

This should be made public for the good of our tv community.

Secondly, Tots especially, but any of us who could not attend,

Did it not feel as though all our friends were off to a party that we were only allowed to watch from the sidelines.

Ahh... The world is an unfair place.

Kayo.

who was the scumbag?

I think this is being blown a little out of proportion - after talking to the woman involved and being there to witness the bloke - Sure it was not a very smooth move he was staging , but I don't think there was any overt sexual motivation/groping involved.

my opinion is its best to let this wither.

who was the scumbag?

I think this is being blown a little out of proportion - after talking to the woman involved and being there to witness the bloke - Sure it was not a very smooth move he was staging , but I don't think there was any overt sexual motivation/groping involved.

Ok Stu , thanks for admitting it anyway mate.....

:o

Edited by chonabot

maaaatteee....

the only groping I did was readjusting my nads periodically.

and I worry many people will not understand the subtlety of your post and what little honor I have will be besmirched..... :o:D

apologies to the crew last night, as you guys know I was sick as a dog. :D

Still sick as a dog actually and have been on standby at Don Muang for the last 2 hours - only two hours left to go :D . Im sitting here in the Business lounge, so at least I have a few comforts. :o

Well last night was a very easy night, myself, Stumonster, Baht and Sold, Insight, LC, Rose :D (are they real?), Bambina and the super sweet candyflip :D .

It really was a talent show for chest puppies :D - cheers! although I was a boring git, I still enjoyed myself. :D

see you on the next trip guys! :D

apologies to the crew last night, as you guys know I was sick as a dog.  :D

Still sick as a dog actually and have been on standby at Don Muang for the last 2 hours - only two hours left to go  :D . Im sitting here in the Business lounge, so at least I have a few comforts.  :o

Well last night was a very easy night, myself, Stumonster, Baht and Sold, Insight, LC, Rose  :D (are they real?), Bambina and the super sweet candyflip  :D .

It really was a talent show for chest puppies  :D  - cheers! although I was a boring git, I still enjoyed myself.  :D

see you on the next trip guys!  :D

Sorry i couldnt make it mate. Was at KSR for a mates birthday. Next time?

Seconded.

apologies to the crew last night, as you guys know I was sick as a dog.  :o

, Rose  :D (are they real?),

You're forgiven, my dear. :D

And I have to answer the question for Rose.. yes, they are. :D

Torny, I'll give you a shout when I go down there in a couple of months. :D

maaaatteee....

the only groping I did was readjusting my nads periodically.

and I worry many people will not understand the subtlety of your post and what little honor I have will be besmirched..... :o:D

I hereby retract my previous statement therefore rendering Stumonster completely exonnerated.

Chonabot

:D Well, Sunday morning here and just got "home".  Ended up at the Pasinee in Korat for another night out.  Ugh.

Wanted to publicly say thank you sooooo much to BahtandSold for getting me into that taxi.  And it was great fun, at least what I can remember of it. :o  Guess maybe I shouldn't have started on the Chang's at the Beergarden Soi 7 so early that day (around 1 PM). :D  :D

Just got a call from another friend who is coming up to the village today for a "session".  Great.

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

Good to meet you Ken. Even if you were so drunk. We've all been there. Spoke to one of your mates and he apologised for you. I told him no need. Shit happens. Till the next one mate. :D:D

I also heard that the alledged groping was not what originally thought & that due to the ingestion of large amounts of alcohol, the gentlemen in question was off his trolley & not intentionally trying it on with any of the ladies (so from the sounds of it, could have been anyone of you then :D) SO probably best if you forget the hanging & get on with giving up the rest of the gossip for those of us who weren't there :o:D