Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

I had a great time meeting alot of the Thaivisa folks last night....and a special shot out to my comrades in the quality control division(pardon the pun). We were making sure your shots met the appropriate standards before they were served to the masses. Thanks again for the party, had a great time.

Well, I am trying to focus this morning.

I had a great night. Didn't meet to many peeps. I was stuck in the dj booth for a fair while. Then I had to try and hold one tv member up for a while too. LOL. That was kind funny. Great night. Nice people. Except for the guy with the hands by the sounds. I didn't see him but SHAME ON YOU.

Carl

hi,

great idea ..... but got invitation a little late, on 27th, could not arrange my schedule to be there.

Please try to advise a few more days in advance.

Waiting for the next event with ThaiVisa.

all best

Gusty

hi,

great idea ..... but got invitation a little late, on 27th, could not arrange my schedule to be there.

Please try to advise a few more days in advance.

Waiting for the next event with ThaiVisa.

all best

Gusty

:o

Well, I knew about at least 3 weeks ago, and I'm sure I got at least 3 reminders.

Not to worry. Seeing your a newbie that could be why you didn't get the others.

Again, great night. My head is clearing now.

Thanx to Kreon, Morningstar, George, Elliot and Terry.

Also, great chat with the man with the camera sorry can't remember your name. LOL

Carl

Georgie was actually there Butterfy -you missed your chance!!! :D

oh noooo !!!! :D

I missed my chance to show him sone nice Thai Boxing kicks :D

I had lunch with KDDD yesterday and he asked me to join him there last night but I had "other" priorities in PatPong :D

######, I should have brought my drinking buddy with me and go there instead :o

Edited by Butterfly

Even if I didn't have to wake up early this morning to go to work, I probably still wouldn't have gone. Giving all you TV members the benefit of knowing my true identity would vanish the fun, freedom, and mystery.

Pretty girls?? That's not so appealing. There are beautiful and sexy girls all over this country, especially when all liquored out in a club. It's only torture when you have to have the mia tag along---either that or leave her at home and come back at 3 am to a locked door, unlocking my pad with my own keys only to come face to face with magical flying appliances.

some things I'll always miss about the bachelor days. :o

Just got up. I must add again. It was a great night. People i met.

LC(lovely as usual)

Rose(lovely also)

Candyflip( a great chick. Who is not unpleasent on the eye either.)

Honeyen( for sure a real honey)

Kringle( nice guy)

Kreon( being his usual self. Had a couple of beers with him upstairs)

Tytus( Nice guy.hope the footy works out)

The AceFace( top bloke.)

Ace or

Explorer(met before.)

baht & sold ( a great guy)

Ray( seemed a decent enough guy)

BAMBINA( Yes she is what she says. I did buy her that drink i promised also)

Nanachon( says i was younger than he thought. Hope he made his flight to NY)

Insight( top bloke. As usual a fun bloke and likes a beer)

Even GEORGE( not what i was expecting. Some how i thought he would have more facial hair. Nice enough bloke though.)

A few others but cant recall. My heads a bit pickled this morning.

I did see the guy who was hassling the girls. But i never seen him do anything to over the top.

Ken was the very drunk guy. He was alright though. Just had too much booze. We have all been there. Shit happens. I dont know how he managed to keep standing. Hope hes feeling ok today. Good on baht & sold for putting Ken in a taxi.

I saw a few others but didnt get a chance to chat. Maybe next time.

Edited by Jockstar

Lots of thx from everyone to thaivisa and Kreon but I think Jockie deserves some recognition as he seems to have actually got the people initially together for this kind of thing with his frequent pissup threads. :o

Can't believe he was home by 2:00 am, its offical, the scots all talk about drinking heavy, but no action. :D

Even if I didn't have to wake up early this morning to go to work, I probably still wouldn't have gone. Giving all you TV members the benefit of knowing my true identity would vanish the fun, freedom, and mystery.

Pretty girls?? That's not so appealing. There are beautiful and sexy girls all over this country, especially when all liquored out in a club. It's only torture when you have to have the mia tag along---either that or leave her at home and come back at 3 am to a locked door, unlocking my pad with my own keys only to come face to face with magical flying appliances.

some things I'll always miss about the bachelor days. :D

:o for you. My missus is very understanding and is quite happy to come to these dos with me. Infact she was just saying how much she enjoyed last night and when are we doing it again..

Same to you Jockstar....We hope we could have you in our team...Well with your height we sure do we need something like you...u reminds me of Ian Walker...

Great party you guys....But too bad i went off at 1130Pm....

Lots of thx from everyone to thaivisa and Kreon but I think Jockie deserves some recognition as he seems to have actually got the people initially together for this kind of thing with his frequent pissup threads. :D

Can't believe he was home by 2:00 am, its offical, the scots all talk about drinking heavy, but no action. :D

Thanks bkk. I told kreon that. But i dont think he believed me. As for not being abl;e to drink???? :o It was the missus who wanted to go home. Not me. Anyway when are you gonna come and have a beer with me?

Edited by Jockstar

I did see the guy who was hassling the girls. But i never seen him do anything to over the top.

Well judging by what Candyflip said - it was over the top and backed up by quite a few of the ladies. Doubt she would have personally brought this to my attention if it wasnt out of line. :o

Anyway when are you gonna come and have a beer with me?

When you're allowed to stay out to a reasonable hour. :D

Actually, might come to a future bash, bit of an awkward time for me, and to be honest not really my thing. Large amount of strangers and free shots, it could all get a bit messy. :o

Edited by bkkmadness

Well judging by what Candyflip said - it was over the top and backed up by quite a few of the ladies. Doubt she would have personally brought this to my attention if it wasnt out of line. :o

I'm not saying its not true. But i didnt see anything. Theres always one. isnt there? The person in question was pretty pissed(no excuse)

Actually, might come to a future bash, bit of an awkward time for me, and to be honest not really my thing. Large amount of strangers and free shots, it could all get a bit messy. laugh.gif

Thats the whole point! :o:D

I'm not saying its not true. But i didnt see anything. Theres always one. isnt there? The person in question was pretty pissed(no excuse)

I know who it is and as you said being pissed doesnt remotely qualify someone taking liberties.

I know who it is and as you said being pissed doesnt remotely qualify someone taking liberties.

Who ws it Brit?

go on pm me. :D

some things I'll always miss about the bachelor days. :D

:o for you. My missus is very understanding and is quite happy to come to these dos with me. Infact she was just saying how much she enjoyed last night and when are we doing it again..

Don't get me wrong, we get along ok most of the time. It's just the matter when we go out together to social gatherings, etc. She's not social at all, grabs the attention of the whole party sitting so bored with her head down at my side, not talking to anyone. It's just so boring, she doesn't know how to have fun around me with friends/ strangers. I wish she would be more social...but she's just to loyal...perhaps it is my fault. I know she's a completely different person with her girl friends when they go out.

Anyway, I'd like to see some of these pictures to see if these girls are all that hot as made out to be...can anybody who was sober attest to this...or atleast post a pic??

I'm regretful that I couldn't have seen/met Bambina, so I could have called her มัน or แม่ง, I'm sure she would have loved that... :D:D

Will SOMEONE please tell the guys at Radio Bangkok that the party finished already!

It's bad enough that I missed out on the fun without also having to listen to Felix's pre-recorded advert every 20 minutes on the day after the night before. :o

JxP