Autumn School Break Dates ?

Lannig

Hello there,

Would anyone here please be able to provide reliable information as to what the official dates of "pit term lek" (autumn school break) are in the Kamphaeng Phet province ?

I need to plan for a family trip there that has to take place during the school break and such information seem to be impossible to get from the folks over there... can't get anything more precise than "sometime in october". TiT eh ? :-)

Having this information online on a web site (even in Thai) would be great if such exists but maybe I'm asking for too much.

Thanks in advance.

hi...I'm working in Vietnam and am planning a trip home to Suphanburi in October...if anyone has any info about the dates in the province for the October break please advise...I'm like the OP; when you ask the family about calendar dates you always get 'oh, sometime during the month...' :blink:

hi...I'm working in Vietnam and am planning a trip home to Suphanburi in October...if anyone has any info about the dates in the province for the October break please advise...I'm like the OP; when you ask the family about calendar dates you always get 'oh, sometime during the month...' :blink:

Asked the wife and after a bit of arm bending she asked around, seem's depend's on school and the age of pupils some start on the first some on the sixth some on the ninth and that's in K.P.Phet it's self. So look's like toss a coin, up to them, best of luck.

hi...I'm working in Vietnam and am planning a trip home to Suphanburi in October...if anyone has any info about the dates in the province for the October break please advise...

Asked the wife and after a bit of arm bending she asked around, seem's depend's on school and the age of pupils some start on the first some on the sixth some on the ninth and that's in K.P.Phet

My partner's daughter's school in Bang Pa-In (Ayutthaya prov) breaks during the second week on October, but I don't know the exact dates.

Different areas different dates, also in some areas because of the previous political uprising dates will have shifted as well.

I work in BKK, and at my place of work we break on the 8th (Foreign teachers) however, the students are being tested the following week by the Thai teachers.

Update 7 + year old's in K.P.Phet town/city finish school on the 5th Oct other age's differ. Dont ask when they go back as it's taken me a week to get the 5th but seem's two to three week's. If you plan your trip after the 9/10 they will all be on holiday. Hope this help's

Thanks for all the replies, pals. Amazing how dates differ, even for rather close places (e.g. NS vs. Sukothai). I should be safe planning for the 10-15 I hope.

As for letting someone go ask... Well, I wish I could to do this. Seems that it's considered rude to "disturb" an ajarn for this so no one would dare going.

Amazing Thailand :-)

Thanks for all the replies, pals. Amazing how dates differ, even for rather close places (e.g. NS vs. Sukothai). I should be safe planning for the 10-15 I hope.

As for letting someone go ask... Well, I wish I could to do this. Seems that it's considered rude to "disturb" an ajarn for this so no one would dare going.

Your a farang so you get away with asking them.

My son goes to a private school at Klong Mee Lai 4 km from Khampaeg Phet and he is off from from 09 to 26th October.

The 25th being Chulalongkorn Memorial day though the actual day is the Saturday before and it is also a public holiday.

I got the dates from the school 2 months ago by going to the office and asking the staff there.

Easy peasy.

Your a farang so you get away with asking them.

Fair enough. Except that I'm 10,000km away right now :rolleyes: so I kind of need to rely on the locals to go ask (and they won't).

Anyway I've got plenty of hints from helpful people here, thanks again to all of you. I can plan now.