Printing A Large Set Of Manuals

AlexLah

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but lets see.

I need to have printed 10 sets of manuals of about 250 pages each and have them tabbed and put in a folder.

I was thinking of Office Depot but not sure if it can be done there. Anyone here knows a place here in BKK?

Any helpful suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,

Alex

Don't know where you are in BKK, but there's a place at Future Park, Rangsit that would do it for you. They are on the Basement level, near the front of the mall. I'm sorry, I dont have their name, but it's a big print shop, and hard to miss.

Easy, if you were out somewhere near Future Park Mall Rangsit.

There's a large copy shop, copies, blueprints, books, printing off of CD or flashdrives, do most anything at a very reasonable cost.

Printing a document in PDF format, for example, runs baht 1.5 per page, and you can request print both sizes. Print just one "master" copy, don't have this one bound.

The two guys who run the PCs and real high speed printer will hand the master off to the copy gals who will do how ever many copies you need, baht 0.5 a page, two-sided. That's half a baht.

NOTE: color costs baht 30 a page so unless really necessary, I do photos in b&w.

Then the copies go to the guys at the rear table for binding. Several options here: cover photo or not, hard cover, flexible but durable, cheapie? Cost, baht 150, 80, and 50. Up to you and your budget.

This shop is located at the north end of the mall, "Basement" floor, just past a bookshop, dentist office, and about opposite the DISO (sp?) outlet.

So, look for a LARGE copy shop downtown, such a place might do the same type of job.

Alternatively, just drive or taxi out to Future Park, about 30 minutes north of Din Daeng via the Don Muang baht 85 tollway. Can also take the BTS Skytrain or MRT Subway to the Jatujak/MoChit station and taxi from there.

Mac

Don't know where you are in BKK, but there's a place at Future Park, Rangsit that would do it for you. They are on the Basement level, near the front of the mall. I'm sorry, I dont have their name, but it's a big print shop, and hard to miss.

Jaiyenyen

Guess we trade at the same spot.

Good shop, nice folks, very cooperative.

Mac