Online Food Suppliers In The Uk

Missing My Tom Yam

Can anyone here help me find an online Thai Food Ingrediant supplier in the UK.

I hoping to be able to buy ingrediants over the net and have them posted out to me to an area of the UK that has no local suppliers.

With regards

Try Skymarket in Cardiff

Wing Yip in Croydon,Manchester.

Hoo Hing in Mitcham

See Woo in Charlton

Edited by finninuk

I hoping to be able to buy ingrediants over the net and have them posted out to me to an area of the UK that has no local suppliers.

With regards

Try Skymarket in Cardiff

Hoo Hing in Mitcham

See Woo in Charlton

Wing Yip is also in Birmingham and and Cricklewood plus you can shop on-line.

If you have a Chinese store near you they invariably will carry Thai products.

http://www.wingyip.com/english/superstores.php

Edited by tso310

With regards

Try Skymarket in Cardiff

Hoo Hing in Mitcham

See Woo in Charlton

This post was from me. For the second time this week someone left their I.D.'s on one of my computors without logging off. I noticed Sriracha John's before I replied, but this one slipped through me.

Got a call today from thai4uk.com about my order placed on saturday. Called to inform me that they cannot be specific about dlievery time (something I had requested) due to how the delivery company works, but that they had placed a large note with request for delivery guy to call me first. Package to be delivered sometime tomorrow.

Impressed that a) they actually contacted me and b ) They made some sort of effort to accomodate my request and c) I will soon be drinking Chang once again.

Edited by OxfordWill

the shop don't have any durian chips!

sniff........

Got a call today from thai4uk.com about my order placed on saturday. Called to inform me that they cannot be specific about dlievery time (something I had requested) due to how the delivery company works, but that they had placed a large note with request for delivery guy to call me first. Package to be delivered sometime tomorrow.

Impressed that a) they actually contacted me and b ) They made some sort of effort to accomodate my request and c) I will soon be drinking Chang once again.