Honda Click

techno

I have a 2 year old Honda Click (dual brakes) thats only done 3000Km. My wife was riding it on Sunday when apparantly the brakes seized when she was pulling away and it caused her to fall off. Has anybody else had these problems and what the problems could be? Always serviced by a Honda dealer

is there a handbrake lever attached to the rear brake lever?

There is one on my bike. To activate you need to old the rear brake on then pull the lever, the brake lever will remain in a squeezed position. to remove the handbrake simply squeeze the rear brake lever and the handbrake lever will flick itself off.

What brake/s locked on? front/rear/both?

is there a handbrake lever attached to the rear brake lever?

There is one on my bike. To activate you need to old the rear brake on then pull the lever, the brake lever will remain in a squeezed position. to remove the handbrake simply squeeze the rear brake lever and the handbrake lever will flick itself off.

What brake/s locked on? front/rear/both?

Thanks for your help. Asked the wife and she does not know as ahe was shocked to fall off the bike but some gentleman got the brakes released. i suspect the brake level was in a squeezed poition which she did not release before pulling away. Will get the bike checked just in case