Need A Language School In Nonthanburi Provided Ed Visa

They might mean that if you live in Ayuthaya you must extend your permission to stay in Ayuthaya.

hi Mario yes Ayutthaya for everry 3 months today the school told me for make 1 more years its not possible i have to go to Nonthanburi because i live in Ayutthaya so annyway i find a school

They might mean that if you live in Ayuthaya you must extend your permission to stay in Ayuthaya.

hi Mario yes Ayutthaya for everry 3 months today the school told me for make 1 more years its not possible i have to go to Nonthanburi because i live in Ayutthaya so annyway i find a school

No language school course will lead to a 1 year extension of stay, only university students get 1 year extensions of stay based on education. A language school student will have to renew every 90 days again with paperwork from the school, same in Bangkok as in Ayithaya or Nonthaburi.

No language school course will lead to a 1 year extension of stay, only university students get 1 year extensions of stay based on education. A language school student will have to renew every 90 days again with paperwork from the school, same in Bangkok as in Ayithaya or Nonthaburi.

Did I not read recently on this Forum of a language school in Hua Hin was able to get 1 year extensionn of stay?

Did I not read recently on this Forum of a language school in Hua Hin was able to get 1 year extensionn of stay?

what the adress the Imigration in Nonthaburi