Dentist

doppa

What are you going to have done?

There are several good dentists, with different specialities. :)

well part of the side of my tooth has come away, so until i get a dentist to look at it i really dont know what they will do.

I was just at the dentist today... had 2 wisdom teeth removed. lol

I like CM Dental Clinic. www.cmdentalclinic.com.

They lady there does everything. Its crazy. She speaks really really good English and her staff does as well. the site tell you everything you need to know. The clinic is clean and up to date and really professional. The only thing I wish was.... that she gave me valium or something strong. In so much pain now. But thats hospital meds.... I guess I'm gonna go to McCormick and see if they give me something :/

Its on Charoenmuang Rd a block from the super highway.

CM Dental Clinic

617 Charoenmuang Rd

66(0)53-266-557

YB Dental Clinic, near to City Life offices (google it to get directions), is very nice. Great English spoken, and not expensive - surprising really as it is very plush, brand new, and with great equipment. My wife had treatment there recently. The costs were: consultation and then extraction of one tooth 600 Baht, Major filling of another tooth 800 Baht. Not the cheapest in town but very nice, and far from expensive by western standards.

Edited by CMgossip

YB Dental Clinic, near to City Life offices (google it to get directions), is very nice. Great English spoken, and not expensive - surprising really as it is very plush, brand new, and with great equipment. My wife had treatment there recently. The costs were: consultation and then extraction of one tooth 600 Baht, Major filling of another tooth 800 Baht. Not the cheapest in town but very nice, and far from expensive by western standards.

I hate dentists. But yesterday I went on spec to Empress Dental Clinic on the Canal Road left hand side before night safari. Nice people. Great treatment. So good that I'm going back next friday for a second round. Can't keep away!