Interesting: 5 Full Version Softwares For Free

bangkokcitylimits

(mods, please don't treat this as a 'spam' topic, to avoid confusion I am not affiliated and this might be much appreciated by those who are on a low budget)

Not the average 'free stuff offer':

Found this one yesterday, 5 free full version programs from Ashampoo, which is excellent software. This is the special website and this is the sharing code: ASH-444LW1

Have fun !

ps, I downloaded the screen capture program and the 3D home designer, burning studio I had already. The other 2 offered here are an advanced photo managar/editor and a pc maintanance software, all very good rated.

Have a joyful weekend ;-)

• Like 2

Just downloaded all five. Will try loading one or two in a couple of days. Wonder if these truly full versions that continue to operate or are they trial versions which stop working after 30 days or so. Guess I'll find in in a few days when I load up one or two. Thanks for sharing the free software info.

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, it's my pleasure ;) This is real good software and I downloaded few too, it's a pity I don't need them all, lol.

The Burning Studio 2010 is far best burner I ever had, copies a DVD in few minutes, no complexities and errors like Nero etc.

Did you see at the bottom of the confirmation mail they offer few more full versions for free ?

Oh, another good one: IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO for free, this is a temporary offer from IObit themselves (normally $19,95) As they have 70.000 downloads a day they can afford this !

Just register to this website. You get a one year license that you can activate whenever you want. Just keep the key and the login details as you need this when activating. Also nice gift for a friend or mother in law, everybody should have this installed.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, it's my pleasure ;) This is real good software and I downloaded few too, it's a pity I don't need them all, lol.

The Burning Studio 2010 is far best burner I ever had, copies a DVD in few minutes, no complexities and errors like Nero etc.

Did you see at the bottom of the confirmation mail they offer few more full versions for free ?

Oh, another good one: IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO for free, this is a temporary offer from IObit themselves (normally $19,95) As they have 70.000 downloads a day they can afford this !

Just register to this website. You get a one year license that you can activate whenever you want. Just keep the key and the login details as you need this when activating. Also nice gift for a friend or mother in law, everybody should have this installed.

Have a good weekend.

I have downloaded the 5 Ashampoo gift software and yet it isn't free unless register with activation key. I will hold another 9 days before the trial period expire and see what come next. Gift doesn't mean free therefore be aware this marketing gimmick. :annoyed:

I have downloaded the 5 Ashampoo gift software and yet it isn't free unless register with activation key. I will hold another 9 days before the trial period expire and see what come next. Gift doesn't mean free therefore be aware this marketing gimmick. :annoyed:

Thanks for showcasing your mental capacities here, lol :D Ever had a full version software that's did not require being activated with an unlock key ?

Try again bro, enter your email address, confirm your mail and there it is: the serial key to unlock your software, one by one. You just saved more then $200 !

Perhaps it needs some explanation, after downloading the software, a website opens where you need to enter your email address, maybe you clicked that one away without checking it, but is is required to activate the software. If you did so there's nothing lost, just open the program and via 'internet' in the menu choose 'activate' then you see 'obtain your free full-version code'

Cheers ;-)

Edited by bangkokcitylimits

I v had some good programs that only require signing up and you may get some mail and a nag screen now and again, but it was of no cost and it worked.

Small price to pay.

Real free software is out there and available from a single source and installs and updates automatically along with your operating system. But not here to sell that - I used this method in windows for years and prided myself on using no cost software without law braking. Its a bit of a pain to reload if you reinstall just make backup of the sources and some require a new download to reinstall. Have Fun.

Thanks for showcasing your mental capacities here, lol :D Ever had a full version software that's did not require being activated with an unlock key ?

Try again bro, enter your email address, confirm your mail and there it is: the serial key to unlock your software, one by one. You just saved more then $200 !

Perhaps it needs some explanation, after downloading the software, a website opens where you need to enter your email address, maybe you clicked that one away without checking it, but is is required to activate the software. If you did so there's nothing lost, just open the program and via 'internet' in the menu choose 'activate' then you see 'obtain your free full-version code'

Cheers ;-)

Bangkokcitylimits,

I have try what you mentions, and yet after pressing several times on Get Free Full Version License Key, there aren't a word or number bringing provided. I have to give out and uninstall this bullshit that is wasting my time. :angry:

Cheers ;-)

Bangkokcitylimits,

I have try what you mentions, and yet after pressing several times on Get Free Full Version License Key, there aren't a word or number bringing provided. I have to give out and uninstall this bullshit that is wasting my time. :angry:

Well I'm sorry to hear this, shared this also with several friends and they like the software and not heard of any problems getting the full license key. Are you using Hotmail/MSN/Live ? I have bad experience with this mail provider, sometimes mail (from a company) just does not pass trough not even via the spam folder. never use them for registrations of any kind.

Only solution I can think of is, if this software may be useful to you, uninstall it (by using this tool, no leftover files) and try again, and this time don't miss the registration webpage. I think it's really worth the hassle, great proggies.

take care.

Cheers ;-)

Bangkokcitylimits,

Well I'm sorry to hear this, shared this also with several friends and they like the software and not heard of any problems getting the full license key. Are you using Hotmail/MSN/Live ? I have bad experience with this mail provider, sometimes mail (from a company) just does not pass trough not even via the spam folder. never use them for registrations of any kind.

Only solution I can think of is, if this software may be useful to you, uninstall it (by using this tool, no leftover files) and try again, and this time don't miss the registration webpage. I think it's really worth the hassle, great proggies.

take care.

Bangkokcitylimits,

I have completely uninstalled these shits Ashampoo software that mislead people to believes they are giving free software, but the fact they are indirectly marketing their products, beside I believed I'm not the only one that this Ashamepoo software company have taken me for ride but too also collecting download traffic to see how popular is their Ashamepoo products. :angry: Lesson learns and will never touch.

A good source for good freebies is .They have a free giveaway program every day.

Worth adding to your favorites and checking daily, sure to find something interesting or useful.

:)

Yeah you are right, the today's offer already has been flagged down by the users with 80% thumbs down in the first hour, as usual with 90% of what they offer :lol:

That website is not about good software, but it's about getting hits, hits, hits, and clicks... click... clicks...

Edited by Rimmer
quoted link deleted

Thanks for sharing the free software info.

This http://en.wikipedia....i/Free_software is free software info... you are thanking for the wrong thing...

Martin

Martin,

You should have been a laywer specializing in software copyright law. ;) My layman's definition of free is when I don't have to pay anything.

Cheers,

Pib

And free as in freedom means nothing?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the free software info.

This http://en.wikipedia....i/Free_software is free software info... you are thanking for the wrong thing...

Martin

Martin,

You should have been a laywer specializing in software copyright law. ;) My layman's definition of free is when I don't have to pay anything.

Cheers,

Pib

And free as in freedom means nothing?

We are in the Land of the Free, ain't we?

Free:

- not under the control or in the power of another, able to act at will

- not occupied or in use, not busy

and so on...

• Like 1

We are in the Land of the Free, ain't we?

Free:

- not under the control or in the power of another, able to act at will

- not occupied or in use, not busy

and so on...

Not sure we are in the Land of the Free (although I think Thailand at least feels more free than my so called home country) but the first definition you mentioned is really important...

The word "free" may be interpreted as "gratis", but "free software" is a well defined concept of licensing and very well known in the software business... Still many, less serious, companies are using these words to fool people into thinking that their product is "free software" when it is not. Many of these companies do not even publish their EULAs until you install their software.

The defense for this behavior is usually saying "free means without cost", but with that in mind that "free software" is such a well established concept in licensing, it is just silly to come up with such argumentation. All people in the software business know what "free software" is but most users have no knowledge and that is why I keep nagging this...

The "free software" name is really very good because it opens up discussions like this, which in turn increases the number of lines published about "free software", giving it more publicity than what would be the case if the name was not possible to misinterpret...

Martin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tried a couple of programs from the OP's suggestions, they are current versions, but OMG!

Constant emails from Ashampoo, several a day.... pain in the you know where.... BUY BUY BUY: upgrade blah blah! :angry:

Better programs around which are free without the junk mail ! :bah:

You should have known better than to use anything other than a temporary email address.

http://www.guerrillamail.com/

http://www.mailinator.com/

There are freeware sites scattered all over the web where you can download tons of stuff which doesn't require an activation key and don't contain any nag screens. I don't see anything from Ashampoo which is better than all the other stuff freely available elsewhere.

There are freeware sites scattered all over the web where you can download tons of stuff which doesn't require an activation key and don't contain any nag screens. I don't see anything from Ashampoo which is better than all the other stuff freely available elsewhere.

Perhaps you can create links to the recommended free alternatives. Then people could decide for themselves.

Tried a couple of programs from the OP's suggestions, they are current versions, but OMG!

Constant emails from Ashampoo, several a day.... pain in the you know where.... BUY BUY BUY: upgrade blah blah! :angry:

Better programs around which are free without the junk mail ! :bah:

Shullbit, for every offered program there is one upgrade available with discount. I got few of those upgrade mails too, that's it. And some simple email management can forward them directly to your trash bin, no big deal.

Ashampoo is quality software, nothing wrong with it, they don't install annoying tool bars, they don't corrupt your search engine and homepage settings (like e.g. Incredimail does) etc. and their software is easy to uninstall, not like some others.

What's the point, you can keep complaining about all minor inconveniences in life, but that ain't no life at all.