Interesting: 5 Full Version Softwares For Free

bangkokcitylimits

There are freeware sites scattered all over the web where you can download tons of stuff which doesn't require an activation key and don't contain any nag screens. I don't see anything from Ashampoo which is better than all the other stuff freely available elsewhere.

Perhaps you can create links to the recommended free alternatives. Then people could decide for themselves.

Hint.

Google 'shareware'

There are freeware sites scattered all over the web where you can download tons of stuff which doesn't require an activation key and don't contain any nag screens. I don't see anything from Ashampoo which is better than all the other stuff freely available elsewhere.

Perhaps you can create links to the recommended free alternatives. Then people could decide for themselves.

Hint.

Google 'shareware'

This is a very good website by some group who search and test what is the best and safe links on the internet, they have a section 'Downloads and reviews' on the left side, with some real good free software sites mentioned link here .Many interesting software can be found here.

Hint.

Google 'shareware'

I don't need to Google. Since there was a claim of better software, it should be a short step to post a link to the better software.

I don't need to Google. Since there was a claim of better software, it should be a short step to post a link to the better software.

gentoo.org

Ubuntu.com

Specific replacements for the software posted here.

I guess it's just easier to post throwaway comments.

gentoo.org

Ubuntu.com

You posted a link to some useful software for which I thank you. If other people lack sufficient manners just ignore them.

gentoo.org

Ubuntu.com

your mother spoiled you or what....

gentoo.org

Ubuntu.com

You were asked a perfectly reasonable question. Offering a different operating system as a replacement for specific applications is too silly for words.

gentoo.org

Ubuntu.com

You were asked a perfectly reasonable question. Offering a different operating system as a replacement for specific applications is too silly for words.

And you turned around now....

It wasn't a question he asked, It was a request he made... and it was a rude one!

I gave these links because I wanted him to have a look. Install these and you will have most...if not all of the functionality in those packages that was discussed in the first place. I don't have any obligation to give the guy everything served on a silver plate.

Martin

Question - request - same same. The suggestion that he should install and be obliged to learn a new operating system to get some free applications when he can get free applications to do the same job that run on his current operating system is, as I said, silly.

It wasn't a question he asked, It was a request he made... and it was a rude one!

I gave these links because I wanted him to have a look. Install these and you will have most...if not all of the functionality in those packages that was discussed in the first place. I don't have any obligation to give the guy everything served on a silver plate.

Martin

I didn't ask you anything. I asked the person who wrote that there was better free software out there, to post specific links so that people could use them as an alternative to the software suggested in this thread.

To date, no one has dome so. All talk, but no action.

If you were serious in your suggestion, you could have suggested suitable programmes to be used in conjunction with WINE or again name the programs and suggest a dual boot system.

But instead you decided to create an infantile post. Neither answering the question nor providing any relevant information. Puerile.

gentoo.org

Ubuntu.com

:lol:

Question - request - same same. The suggestion that he should install and be obliged to learn a new operating system to get some free applications when he can get free applications to do the same job that run on his current operating system is, as I said, silly.

Maybe in you world learning is seen as silly... For most people it is the opposite...

Martin

I didn't ask you anything. I asked the person who wrote that there was better free software out there, to post specific links so that people could use them as an alternative to the software suggested in this thread.

To date, no one has dome so. All talk, but no action.

If you were serious in your suggestion, you could have suggested suitable programmes to be used in conjunction with WINE or again name the programs and suggest a dual boot system.

But instead you decided to create an infantile post. Neither answering the question nor providing any relevant information. Puerile.

At least you are receiving one thing correctly...

I don't recommend WINE and I don't recommend dualbooting other than for very specific reasons not discussed in this thread.

Martin