Whats The Average Kilomile On Toyota Fortuna

Let me re explain my posting because i'm not sure I said it right. I am trying to found out what the average distance per kilomile is under normal driving conditions including use of air conditioning on a Toyota Fortuna driving in city & highway. I've tried to find some information on this but I seem not to be having any luck. On my side please note the following

2007 Toyota Fortune 3.0

I live on koh samui

Average driving speed all the time is 45 - 60 kilomiles per hour

On average I use about 60 - 80% of the full amount of air conditioning mean 3 - 4 bars

on 52 liters of diesel fuel I've managed to get to 425 kilomiles on average, keep in mind this is on samui between bophut and chaweng areas only.

Based on this my per average distance per liter is 8.17 kilomiles per 1 liter of diesel fuel.

I have no idea how good of distance I could get on highway as I have forgotten to make a note of tracking that. What about any of you whats the ideal distance for this vehicle driving on highway or in city. I would like to hear all your answers on this.

I just put a post in where I did the same journey twice in a fortuner and got around 15km/lt but it was flat, cool, little traffic, at 90/95kmph and in c/control most of the way. But that wont be average. Last time I did a long run 500km at speed's around 120/30 again 80% C/C that included going through BKK it returned about 12.5 I think that's a little more like it. On the return I was going at about 140/50kmph and it went down to about 10.8. so draw a happy line between the two 11.5 maybe. Still quite good for a 3lt big lump car.