Pattaya A Haven For Computer Criminals

phantomfiddler

Having had several internet accounts maliciously hacked, data destroyed and altered, eavesdropping devices placed in email accounts, and spending over 3 months pleading with internet providers, the identity of the hacker was finally and unquestionably revealed, an elderly american living in Suksabai Villa. Eureka, one might think, but will Pattaya,s finest do anything about it, not on your life ! Anyone in this town is free to hack till they drop with no fear of reprimand by the local authorities.

I cant understand why decent people want to live in Pattaya with all the criminals based there.

There are plenty of lovely places to live in Thailand which don't have these low life farangs

There is a good thread on the profile of a Pattaya basher you should give them the wisdom of your knowledge of the criminals living in Pattaya.

OP: can you give more details on why your accounts were hacked and how the hacker did it?

"installing an eavesdropping device in your email account" is not something that's easily done.

What did the hacker want from you?

From my experience, most hackers are from China and Russia.

I cant understand why decent people want to live in Pattaya with all the criminals based there.

There are plenty of lovely places to live in Thailand which don't have these low life farangs

Hacking just requires a computer, irrespective of location.

Or did you just forget to turn on the sarcasm font?

I suggest he OP go visit said hacker with a few newly acquired mates from the BiB Tea Party Committee

Edited by PattayaParent

i am in pattaya but thinking of moving to a different part of thailand ------------can you list a few please

i am in pattaya but thinking of moving to a different part of thailand ------------can you list a few please

A lot of nice beach resorts around Hua Hin. With a short drive to the city(HH) for shopping nite life ect

Chiangmai or Chiangrai are OK if you want some cooler weeather

OP: can you give more details on why your accounts were hacked and how the hacker did it?

"installing an eavesdropping device in your email account" is not something that's easily done.

What did the hacker want from you?

From my experience, most hackers are from China and Russia.

I would tend to agree.

There is a lot of information missing as to how, motive, damage and/or gain.

The hacker would need a starting point. Maybe the OP or someone close to the OP was careless or clueless??? Does the OP access the internet from an internet cafe? A keystroke recorder could have captured login information.

I all sounds a little bizarre to me.

Computer crime is not exclusive to Pattaya. Nor is it more predominant in Pattaya. It's all over the world! You need to take security precautions whenever you use a computer, especially in an internet cafe.

I tend to think the OP is just another Pattaya basher and the truth really isn't coming out.

Edited by BB1950

The op is an add or troll. Internet hacking has nothing to do with one's locale or ISP but everything to do with how secure one keeps their computer (OS up to date and firewall and security software) and password information.

Using secure passwords to start with helps too as well as using appropriate security settings with your browser and at social networking sites.