Why,Some Language Schools Can Provide Ed Visa,And Some Not?

Hello!

i just found this board on google,and have a some very difficult questions,that no one can give me a correct answer!

this year i plan ,to learn the thai language on a language school in samui!

i looking long time,to find a german teacher,that can teach me the thai language from german languge to thai!

most university and schools,only teach from english to thai,i find out,after a long search!

but when i learn,a new 3.language,i want to learn,from my motherlanguage!

i found normal language schools in phuket,that can also provide ED Visa,when the are a normal school,and not a university,but why is this not on every school,and only on some language school posible?

i call,the samui emigration office to ask this question,the only answer i got ,please come in our office and then we look,what we can do..

this was the only aswer i got on the phone!

but i should have this information ,before i come to thailand,then the language school,cannot provide the ed visa,

and can send me no invitation!

how is it then posible,to extend my normal visa without leaving the country to one year?

one the most reports i read on the net,say that ed visa have been made before in europe,but when only some schools can give me the ed stamp for one year and some not,where and it what area i will find teacher that can teach from german to thai?

i contact also german/thai teacher in chiang may unversity ,but got no response about this..

is there away,when langage school,can give no ed stamp,to extend it to one year,inside thailand,withouth ed visa from home?,when the school cannot provide it?

the consulate here say,we heard reports from people,that this way in the other direction ,also would works,but we cannot garantee,how the will handle it in thailand!?

the last questions i have,when i got the ed visa,i read on google,it is nesarsary,to contact emigration office always every 3 month,is it then nesarsary to stay always at the same place to study,or can i go to every emigration office to extend ED after 3 month?

thanks for information,and greetings from (cold) Austria!

Only a study at an university will qualify you for a one year extension of stay based on education. If you study at a langage school you can only get extensions of stay for 90 days. A school must be certified by the education ministry, if the course they offer will qualify you for an extension of stay.

Language schoos normally advetise if their study will qualify you for an extension of stay. Just look at their website.

You can come on a tourist visa and once you have found a school travel to a neighboring country and get an Ed visa from their.

Only a study at an university will qualify you for a one year extension of stay based on education. If you study at a langage school you can only get extensions of stay for 90 days. A school must be certified by the education ministry, if the course they offer will qualify you for an extension of stay.

Language schoos normally advetise if their study will qualify you for an extension of stay. Just look at their website.

You can come on a tourist visa and once you have found a school travel to a neighboring country and get an Ed visa from their.

hi mario ok you said only at university so why some school,offer me 1 years visa

An extension of stay is from Immigration and allows you to stay in Thailand for the extension time.

A visa is from a Consulate and allows you to apply for entry for a stay of up to 90 days. If a multi entry you can do this for a period of one year but can only stay for 90 days on any entry.