Suvarnabhumi To Kanchanaburi

franna

hi ,,i have done this journey 4 times,first time i did a taxi run which was a nightmare as the driver did not know were he was going, the other trips i have got the bus, go to the south bus station in bangkok , you can get the number 81 bus to kanchanaburi takes around 2 hours depending on traffic, it costs 99 baht, there are other buses you can get from here but take longer, the buses run every 20 minutes. have a look at the link i have posted

http://www.kanchanaburi-info.com/en/bus.html

hi ,,i have done this journey 4 times,first time i did a taxi run which was a nightmare as the driver did not know were he was going, the other trips i have got the bus, go to the south bus station in bangkok , you can get the number 81 bus to kanchanaburi takes around 2 hours depending on traffic, it costs 99 baht, there are other buses you can get from here but take longer, the buses run every 20 minutes. have a look at the link i have posted

http://www.kanchanaburi-info.com/en/bus.html

The above is a good idea, i had done it before....otherwise you can get a taxi from the airport...we four of us had paid i think 1200-1500 baht one way...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the info.

Was fairly easy and quickly.

1. Airport shuttle to Northern bus station

2. From northern bus station per bus to Southern bus station (Sai Tai)

3. From Sai Tai with bus to Kanchanaburi

4. Alternative option to catch mini bus at Sai Tai (THB 100.00).

Total cost THB 140.00, travel time +- 3.5hours

Thanks again