September 19, 201016 yr I will try to learn some basic Thai here in Bangkok and I see that Walen offer 60 lessons for 9999 baht. Since I have no knowledge of the language will it help me or should I go for the bigger package? Any other schools that are better at teaching ?
September 20, 201016 yr Cannot really advise you. I attended about 60 hours of Thai Language School.(one-on-one ). In truth it was not much good,except it got me started with the process of reading /writing etc. What is different(but may not be unique) with Walen -is that they do not use transliteration. You have to learn to read and write from Day 1 Given my earlier experience,I suggest that this is the better way Good luck Please report to the forum if you pursue this educational route.
September 20, 201016 yr Author Cannot really advise you. I attended about 60 hours of Thai Language School.(one-on-one ). In truth it was not much good,except it got me started with the process of reading /writing etc. What is different(but may not be unique) with Walen -is that they do not use transliteration. You have to learn to read and write from Day 1 Given my earlier experience,I suggest that this is the better way Good luck Please report to the forum if you pursue this educational route. I'm not sure if this is the right way for me. After reading on this forum I found Thai Language Solutions , I think their way of teaching is better for beginners like me. They offer a 6 months package for 12500 baht or 50 lessons for 8000 baht.
September 20, 201016 yr I would recommend "Baan Aksorn" , look on Google. They have experienced teachers there. I am not sure how much they charge but they have trial class. Good luck !
Create an account or sign in to comment