Why? Rantings of apparently mindless

loong

Often on the Forum, I see members post a quite normal question, starting what could be an interesting thread...........

However, not long into the thread there is a posting from someone who thinks that all Farang are stupid , gullible, drunken pussy chasing morons and the thread goes right off track.

Insults traded back and forth.

Some of these people seem to hold a grudge against the whole world. I imagine them to be the same type of Farang as I see in Pattaya, wandering aimlessly around, chang clutched to their gigantic belly, yelling insults at every Thai girl they see.

If you think I'm talking about you, why don't you do us all a favour.

You're boring

If you've nothing constructive to say.............. nuff said

Cheer up Loong :D

It's like driving on the highway where the majority behaves (except in LOS) and every once in a while some crazy motherfu.cker slips through traffic, flashing his lights, going from left to right etc. :o

Best not to bother too much :D

Often on the Forum, I see members post a quite normal question, starting what could be an interesting thread...........

However, not long into the thread there is a posting from someone who thinks that all Farang are stupid , gullible, drunken pussy chasing morons and the thread goes right off track.

Some of these people seem to hold a grudge against the whole world. I imagine them to be the same type of Farang as I see in Pattaya, wandering aimlessly around, chang clutched to their gigantic belly, yelling insults at every Thai girl they see.

You're boring

Yep... I know what you mean... :D

Unfortunately, this world has it's fair share of d1ckheads, and ThaiVisa cops it too... us members try to discredit or dispel these cretins, but sometimes mods have to assist... BTW... where are they tonight.? :D

We all want a better world... and a better ThaiVisa too... these posters suggesting all of us are "stupid , gullible, drunken pussy chasing morons" are pathetic little trolls... jealous of our lifestyles and our world... know nothing about the real Thailand... and are not worth much more effort than treading on.... to extinction.

:D

Shame really... :o

You're boring

Unfortunately, this world has it's fair share of d1ckheads, and ThaiVisa cops it too... us members try to discredit or dispel these cretins, but sometimes mods have to assist... BTW... where are they tonight.? :D

We all want a better world... and a better ThaiVisa too... these posters suggesting all of us are "stupid , gullible, drunken pussy chasing morons" are pathetic little trolls... jealous of our lifestyles and our world... know nothing about the real Thailand... and are not worth much more effort than treading on.... to extinction.

Well said Jai Dee

Perhaps Loong should drop the g from his nick.

You're boring

well said Jai Dee, could not have put it better myself, God there are some misserable TV members out there, we are here (if they want) to try and make them feel a little better, but if the choose misery, who are we to argue with them

Cheers a HAPPY if not slightly poorly TP. Whats the use is worrying and bemoaning your lot, my stance is GET ON WITH IT, you only get ONE shot.

You're boring

They are everywhere, man. All of us who wish to see humanity take the next evolutionary step just have to keep steping on them when ever they pop up. :o

...sometimes mods have to assist... BTW... where are they tonight.? :ermm..

Why? Do you need someone banning? :D

:D:o

You're boring

Yes, You are so right.

But then you are probably just some stupid gullible drunken pussy chasing moron...

:D Only kidding, loong... Actually I really liked that string of adjectives, and just wanted to use it in a post.

May I have your permission to use it in Bedlam, Pleeeeeeaaaassee.....

But then you are probably just some stupid gullible drunken pussy chasing moron...

Only kidding, loong... Actually I really liked that string of adjectives, and just wanted to use it in a post.

May I have your permission to use it in Bedlam, Pleeeeeeaaaassee

BTW

at one time or another all of these adjectives would have described me. Who else can deny it? It's just not a permanent way of life for me.

Only kidding, loong... Actually I really liked that string of adjectives, and just wanted to use it in a post.

May I have your permission to use it in Bedlam, Pleeeeeeaaaassee

BTW

at one time or another all of these adjectives would have described me. Who else can deny it? It's just not a permanent way of life for me.

You know what....

... Fair dinkum, mate.

oops...user realises he's spent too much time on the Australia threads... :D:o:D

edit: User has to go now and get drunk and chase some pussy. The challenge has been called in on a PM and posted by myself in the rain thread. User promises to try not to be Stupid or gullible, or TOO moronic.

Edited by kayo