Skype To Uk

nellyp

I am just setting up skype so my wife and son can video call their friends. I am thinkin about a subscription for calls to people without skype. On the website (uk) it looks as though it would be £3.99 a/month unlimited Do I need to set this up through the Thai skype? Is it really that cheap? and does anybody already do this? any info would be appreciated.

Also looking for help on cheap internet and satalite set up for unlimited broadband. I'm in Sisaket town.

Cheers

Hi Nellyp,

Yes it really is that cheap. I have taken out a world unlimited plan and can call through Skype to most countries in the world for a monthly fee of 9.19 GBP. Talk for as long as you want to Thai mobiles and landlines. Calling the UK from another country including Thailand must be to a land line for the cheap rate. Great service from Skype.

Thailand has been reinstated on the list for cheap calls BB.

Cheers, Rick

Hi Nellyp,

Yes it really is that cheap. I have taken out a world unlimited plan and can call through Skype to most countries in the world for a monthly fee of 9.19 GBP. Talk for as long as you want to Thai mobiles and landlines. Calling the UK from another country including Thailand must be to a land line for the cheap rate. Great service from Skype.

Cheers, Rick

Thanks for that Bangkokrick. So I could take out the £3.99 plan to the UK and use it from Thailand then. bargain in my opinion. I will only be usig land line numbers anyway and avoiding 0845 and the like altogether. No mobiles to call either.

Cheers

Neil

Hi Nellyp,

Cheers, Rick

Thanks for that Bangkokrick. So I could take out the £3.99 plan to the UK and use it from Thailand then. bargain in my opinion. I will only be usig land line numbers anyway and avoiding 0845 and the like altogether. No mobiles to call either.

Cheers

Neil

Yes you can and it is very cheap compared to other services. Good luck.

Cheers, Rick