Facebook Blocked By Thai Government

FarangCravings

Whats up with Thai government blocking FaceBook just went to my page and got

"ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร ได้มีคำสั่งให้ระงับการเผยแพร่เว็บไซด์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ ข้อความ และ เนื้อหาบางส่วนที่ไม่เหมาะสม สอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร โทร 0 2141 6950"

whats up with that

Its only for the page http://www.facebook.com/home.php? if you just do facebook.com it works

Wonder what thats all about I did delete Abhisit Vejeiweija form my friends list so that might have something to do with it :)

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Ministry of Information and communication An order to suspend the release site that you want to view text and image content due to some inappropriate For more information, the Ministry of Information and Communication Tel: 0 2141 6950.

I`m getting the same thing.

“ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร ได้มีคำสั่งให้ระงับการเผยแพร่เว็บไซด์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ ข้อความ และ เนื้อหาบางส่วนที่ไม่เหมาะสม สอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร โทร 0 2141 6950”

I am able to access facebook via the normal channels, so no problem.