Lawyer In Chiang Mai

HowardB

Morning everone

Can anyone recommend a reputable Lawyer in Chiang Mai that deals with property settlements? I am assuming for a normal run of the mill transaction fees will be similar throughout the profession.

For people that have previously bought property (condo), what time frame is usual from the time of signing the contract to taking possession?

Thanks Howard

Hi Their i know a very good attorney at law name: Mr. Sakda Silprasit and his English good. he also has a translator service if you need as i have before for my business things etc and the fees are very fair. he is a good and professional and cheap and i know of history of cases that he has dealt with for the foreigners living chiang mai. say rob from sausage king told you about him and you will be ok and looked after.if you need more info drop me a e.mail on [email protected] or tel:053-132674 attorney number 053-327056 or 0813-873569 and his office is the address is 18/1 wiangkaew road,t.sriphum.muang chiang mai,50200 (near queen Victoria pub. good luck. Rob.