New Iphone 4 Prices

HDRIDER

I understood that Apple fixed the handset prices so that they are all the same, although AIS are offering the 32GB for THB 23,900 + VAT for customers with an existing data package.

The individual data packages differ though.

AIS have supposedly sold out already.

Prices don't mean anything because one would be lucky to find a phone at any of the shops AIS, True or DTAC. I assume reservations will be for about 60 days. Because the last time I called no one knew the earliest delivery dates and all their phone were out of stock. I called the head offices not the individual stores. If the main office says no stock don't even try to ask the small shops. Chances are the employees have first dibs, whatever is left over is sold to the public.

Hi

Got my GF to call AIS, DTAC, True, all say sign up for one, and they all told my GF MAYBE you will get one in 2-3 or 4 weeks, maybe.

Well i went to my local shop where i bought my 3GS and told them the price for the new 32GB (they knew of cause) got the 32GB HK model for 29.400, got a free screen protector, did not bother to go get a micro SIM from AIS so they cut the old one, works fine, they could even fill it with apps but no thanks.

Is trying to get it to drop the signal :) BTW it had the newest software.

the good news however is that it looks like that a 4.1 JB for iphone 4 will be released very shortly.

now reading about downgrading an iphone 4 on 4.1 to 4.0.1, which is jailbreakable.

edit: downgrading not possible unless you have your ECID SHSH blobs from a FW smaller than 4.1 saved in Cydia.

conclusion: if you buy an iphone 4 that has 4.1 running on it you can not jailbreak or downgrade.

Edited by insertcoins