Tropical Village (House Development)

media

Ive been looking at new houses on tropical village, i looked 2 yrs ago but decided to wait to see how many houses got built first, 2 yrs on they have moved very slowly but have now reached a point where I would be happy to go ahead with one based on the quality of build looks good.

But Im having a lot of communication problems, considering how down the real estate industry/climate is in pattaya they absolutely are not interested in selling houses here!

I want to buy 2 if poss, but they are so " blahsay "

I think its a direct problem with the seaming useless sales rep girl.. "NIM" she just wants to fight us. not helpful, wont call us back etc.

I had the same problem recently with Thai sales reps when i purchased 2 new cars! they just dont seem to care about selling.

Anyway, does anyone know about this project? owner? or knows how to bypass this bad sales rep and get to speak to someone on the project who actually wants to sell houses?

surely this company has someone who cares? Central Park on the hill is the same developers.

I am slightly put off also as they STILL dont have a web site or the project? weird

The houses are of good quality though hence i am wanting to buy two of them!

Good news, I have improved the communication and seem to be getting a much better response now.

Also, although i was reliably told that it was the same developer as Central park hill side I am now very doubtful that this is true. but i will confirm later.

Anyway, Im happy with the way its proceeding now.

Good news, I have improved the communication and seem to be getting a much better response now.

Also, although i was reliably told that it was the same developer as Central park hill side I am now very doubtful that this is true. but i will confirm later.

Anyway, Im happy with the way its proceeding now.

This is not the same developer as Central.

You have had a bad time of it trying to buy a property, and you still persist. Good luck for the future in this estate.