Can Anyone Recommend A Good Insurance Broker ?

dmax

i am only in los for 4 moths per year, i bought a 3 year old mitsu 2.5 4d triton yesterday. i need a decent reputable insurance company ? one near khon kaen or udon. and the other question is can i get insurance only for a few months while i am here or do i have to take a yearly policy ?

This is not a paid advertisement but I have been using Tony and his wife from e-insurethailand for all my insurance needs for many years and couldn't be happier. They will explain all the terms to you and can provide documents in both English and Thai. They help you with your claims as well as providing many choices with different carriers. Send them and email with your needs and see what they have to say.

thanks, i need to know can i get a monthly plan or do i have to go for the yearly insurance bond ?

dmax---You really need to invest into a Motor bike insurance---The one i have covers the driver for 500,000 medical---the passenger for 1 Million medical and a 3rd party for 5 million, for all . The staring price for that for 1 year was 2,500 and is now down to 1,000 I have used it twice --both accidents, needed 1-3 days in hospital both over 35K

To take out an isurance policy for health---- appart from the motor bike for just 4 months would seem superfluous. I also would certainly not use the Thai Visa recommended company.