1 Month Thai Accountancy Training Courses In Korat

If this is in the wrong place, then please move it for me. This is not a job advertisement, this is for anyone wishing to have a Thai member of staff trained.

My girlfriend has a Masters degree in accountancy and is setting up her own accounts training facility.

She is also a good English speaker. She is experienced, in that she has already taught tax accountancy at Nakhon Ratchasima College with a high pass rate. Courses are only 3000 Baht for the 1 month course,

Courses run from the 1st of the month to the end of the month, and will run for 5 days a week.

Courses will consist of all the standard business accounting, book keeping and tax accountancy.

She also does casual accounts work on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. She also does company audits.

Her rates are very cheap indeed. If anyone has an employee that they want training so that accounts can be done in-house (with obvious savings) then send me a PM.

Thanks

It's a shame you are out of Bangkok. I would have staff attend and would be happy to use her services for my companies.

Depending on the amount of students for that month, she may run a course in BKK

Will she teach in Thai and English or just Thai?

She teaches them mainly in Thai, because that it the majority of her students and to teach in both languages at once would be too difficult, confusing and time consuming.