Bhumipol Hospital

joordy

Hi. Please, could someone give me a clue? I need to get to Bhumipol Hospital. (I've searched for directions in the forum but found nothing) I need to get there cheaply as well. By songthaew if possible. I will be arriving mid week at Victory Monument from Hua Hin. Is there any chance of getting there directly from VM?

Thanks, oldgeezer (doesn't seem very nice typing that). I think we may be talking about two different places. Maybe there is more than one location? I just google mapped the hospital and it is coming up as 18.4 km north of Victory Monument. If I have the right place, it seems to be just south of the Royal Thai Air Force Museum. Its listed as Bhumipol Adulyadej Hospital. If this is right, it seems I can catch the 34 or 39 bus right there at VM and exit right in front of the hospital. Can anyone verify this by any chance?

Thanks, oldgeezer (doesn't seem very nice typing that). I think we may be talking about two different places. Maybe there is more than one location? I just google mapped the hospital and it is coming up as 18.4 km north of Victory Monument. If I have the right place, it seems to be just south of the Royal Thai Air Force Museum. Its listed as Bhumipol Adulyadej Hospital. If this is right, it seems I can catch the 34 or 39 bus right there at VM and exit right in front of the hospital. Can anyone verify this by any chance?

If it is in the location you say,then a aircon taxi meter will take you there for less then 200 Baht.Why bother about 6$ if that is the price you can get there dropped off at he entrance door without a hassle.

If it is in the location you say,then a aircon taxi meter will take you there for less then 200 Baht.Why bother about 6$ if that is the price you can get there dropped off at he entrance door without a hassle.

Im not one for complaining about prices but some people just like to do it cheap. If your on a budget 200baht can be a lot especially if you know you can get a meal for 30-40 baht. Myself id take the taxi, but i have taken buses in the past too.

Thanks for the replies. Asiawatcher: I need to go to this specific hospital. basjke: im poor & would probably go this route anyways unless ill. Any answers on the bus numbers?

try the following link,

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&biw=1004&bih=597&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Bhumibol+Hospital+bangkok&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=Bhumibol+Hospital&hnear=Bangkok,+Thailand&cid=1789865733126265202

If you dont read Thai, ask a friend to translate for you before coming, I dont have the inclanation to translate it all.