New Vietnamese Restaurant

neilf

new vietnamese restaurant in pattaya on soi 10 off 3rd road this is very new with good prices for food from 50 baht usual sort of opening times-----------10 to 10 and how about beef goulash . yes i know hardly vietnamese but its very good and on the menu at about 100 baht so along 3rd road from tai towards klang see soi 10 on right and rest is on left about 50m up soi its called chanyas vietnamese foods in a small row of shops set back slightly from road with car park just after it

Edited by neilf

Can someone explain more precisely where Soi 10 is on 3rd road? Landmarks for example? There is a very common red-colored beef stew dish that I can imagine may be translated as beef goulash. Was it Euro style beef goulash (that's odd at a Viet place) or maybe this common Viet stew?

post-37101-075805100 1285480104_thumb.jp

That would be very cool if they had Viet beef stew. Have yet to see it on a menu in Thailand.

Edited by Jingthing

Can someone explain more precisely where Soi 10 is on 3rd road? Landmarks for example? There is a very common red-colored beef stew dish that I can imagine may be translated as beef goulash. Was it Euro style beef goulash (that's odd at a Viet place) or maybe this common Viet stew?

That would be very cool if they had Viet beef stew. Have yet to see it on a menu in Thailand.

cant say for sure about goulash

you could ring chanya on 0812956303 or 0863031972--------------her english is good

go past the big sign says british law--------if going from patt tai end towards klang and look for soi 10 on right shortly after

Saigon Cafe on the 5th or 6th floor at central is pretty good as well the Bbq pork sandwich rocks for 118b and the Vietnamese noodle soup is wonderful and filling for 88b. They have a bbq pork plate that includes a drink and soup for 88b as well.......

Looks good, goes by the name bo kho, beef plus noodles. carrot and then the add ins. Many different versions, my Friday lunchtime staple is that. A little celebration to mark the King of days.

<edit: bu66er, what happened to the pic?>

Edited by PhilHarries

Soi Sophon Cable it is, in fact it is next door to the Sophon Cable office.

We ate there today. Very nice Nam Neuang and we tried both the fresh and fried Vietnamese rolls. Good stuff at a very fair price. I recommend this place highly and thank the original poster for the tip.

I'll be back soon to try the Thai food and that beef dish.