Beef Cattle Farms Chiang Rai

SausageKing

Seems pretty much a cottage industry here rather than the large scale ranch style system.

You'd better off looking for a large market operation that bought and killed regularly.

yes i was thinking it would be like that in chiang rai. thanks for your reply. Rob.

I got some nice rib eye steaks in Tops in Chiang Rai. I enjoyed the one I bought so went back the next day and bought four more to freeze. They were about 300B a kilo.

I'll agree locally killed beef can be tough, my wife only buys the back fillets for me and I slice them thin and give them a good whacking with the back of the cleaver.

Minced or ground they are fine.

I'm sure Don's Foods burgers are local beef, they have to be at the price he sells them for, and they are excellent.

It is not the aroma or dust that interests me but the lack of traction one experiences upon ones bike, being unable to avoid a ripe misplaced pie. The cow and buffalo pies are perhaps larger but lets not forget the contribution of the sheep and goats. A good bump with the Vigo would surely begin the tenderizing process, one would think. ;)