Iphone 4 In Thailand Comes With Which Os Version Installed?

sillyfools

If you buy from AIS, DTAC or True, it will be a factory unlocked version; no need to jailbreak.

True. I don't want to jailbreak it to have it unlocked as it already is. I want it to use my user profiles without digging down into settings and flipping 10 toggles just to put my device into a certain mode. Another reason is to have "real" multitasking and not the "multitasking" that Apple offers which hardly is capable of anything decent. Lastly I want to take control of the device that I pay 26K for. Wireless synching, firewalling, all things that a standard device cannot do. Even the current "folders" that Apple offers is a mess to use. All of the small icons make all pages look the same. Better would be to use the jailbroken "categories" approach where you can assign a custom icon to a group of apps.

Looking forward to greenp0ison. Is that the firmware dependent JB? That would be almost impossible for Apple. Also good that the courts in the US ruled that jailbreaking is legal so it would be good that Apple tries to stop it. If it would release a jailbroken model or app for it that costs 3K baht, I'll gladly pay it.

How is the iPhone 4 doing for all of you so far? With the bumper or other cover, is reception better, worse or similar to the 3GS here in Thailand?