Falang Policy Changes In Cm Education Institutions

Citizen313619

So after this and a related thread ran their courses it appears that the answer to the original post is that events at CMU and NIS were unrelated and there is no apparent over-arching move by the government to take foreigners out of leadership positions at schools.

The two could be related so far as events reflect how businesses and organizations operate in Thailand -- a long way from rationally many times.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after this and a related thread ran their courses it appears that the answer to the original post is that events at CMU and NIS were unrelated and there is no apparent over-arching move by the government to take foreigners out of leadership positions at schools.

The two could be related so far as events reflect how businesses and organizations operate in Thailand -- a long way from rationally many times.

I disagree :)

With which part?

With which part?

With summing up 20+ pages of threads with an opinion

The threads provided observations and experiences - I doubt any government officials that are familiar with current or future government regulatory plans have contributed so it seems counterproductive to try and conclude something

IMHO

Edited by PlanetX