Bangkok Meditation

robitusson

I'm sure this question has been asked already on this forum before but anyway. Where in Bangkok is there any kind of meditation or study group for English speakers or foreigners?

I've heard about Wat Mahathat and I have yet to have a look. Are there any other options?

I'm sure the others here will know more than I.

I loved Wat Thammmankon on Suk 101/1 for meditating. there are some English speakers there who can show you how to meditate and whilst walking.

There is a place behind the park next to the Emporium.

Good luck.

I'm sure this question has been asked already on this forum before but anyway. Where in Bangkok is there any kind of meditation or study group for English speakers or foreigners?

I've heard about Wat Mahathat and I have yet to have a look. Are there any other options?

Wat Mahathat is probably your best option of you're interested in Buddhist meditation in the Theravada tradition. There are also plenty of Hindu, New Age, Mahayana, Tibetan, etc groups around but I have no info on these. If you search the Buddhism forum here for "Wat Mahathat" you'll get the contact info plus a few details on how it works there.