Jump to content

Brit Working In Seoul

Recommended Posts

I am a brit working in seoul and would like to take a 3 month vacation in Thailand after finishing my work contract in March 2011. Is it possible for me to get a 3 month tourist visa to travel around Thailand? I want to fly directly from Seoul to Thailand WITHOUT going back home to England.

Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW the 60/30 tourist visa are free until March. When your 60 days are about to expire you just go any immigration in Thailand and for 1900 baht they extend it for the extra 30 days. If you want to you can go to Vientiane Lao and receive double entry tourist visa free which would give you 6 months.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...