Most Expensive Restaurants In Bangkok

dima86

The Dome on top of State tower is the most expensive I have been to.

pint of draught guinness from a bloody can :annoyed: 480 baht ++ . I wouldnt mind paying if it really was draught as it said on the drinks list.

food was average for a top restaurant and as expensive as one would think considering the location.

I would go back though, just for the view! but not this year, thats a once a year thing, wifes birthday or valantines!

The Dome on top of State tower is the most expensive I have been to.

pint of draught guinness from a bloody can :annoyed: 480 baht ++ . I wouldnt mind paying if it really was draught as it said on the drinks list.

food was average for a top restaurant and as expensive as one would think considering the location.

I would go back though, just for the view! but not this year, thats a once a year thing, wifes birthday or valantines!

and I bet that it wasn't a full pint! :(

BTW what's valantines? (from a long time married old fart!)

I buy 'her indoors' a meal out EVERY week - whether she wants it or not B)

• Like 1

<br />Try the steak place at the top of the Landmark hotel. Heavy duty I think my G&T was over 400 Baht. 4k Baht a steak ++ for veggies and no doubt ++taxes.<br /><br />Let us peasants know how it tasted won't you......<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

In that case, i'm adament you would have been drinking out of the Tap in the Men's & ordering a Packet of Cheese & Onion from the Barman..;)

Come on you Spuds..Hahahahahaa

<br />Try the steak place at the top of the Landmark hotel. Heavy duty I think my G&T was over 400 Baht. 4k Baht a steak ++ for veggies and no doubt ++taxes.<br /><br />Let us peasants know how it tasted won't you......<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

In that case, i'm adament you would have been drinking out of the Tap in the Men's & ordering a Packet of Cheese & Onion from the Barman..;)

Come on you Spuds..Hahahahahaa

Not far wrong singhy......I ate three bowls of 'free' mixed nuts then went to Foodland for dessert.

:D

Le Normendie at the Oriental has got to be the most expensive I think. Last I checked, the set menu for dinner was around 5,000++ Baht per person, and that's just for food - factor in at least about 3,000++ Baht for a bottle of wine.

They do have a good deal for lunch though, at 1,000 Baht a head. Superb food and well worth it.

In the same soi as the Dutch Embassy, about 200m apart at the beginning of the soi is an expensive italian restaurant. I dropped in by accident starving as I was and felt a bit unpleasant between all the business men in suit but had a delicious miniscule lasagna and water for 400thb. I think the steaks etc were 1000thb up.

In the same soi as the Dutch Embassy, about 200m apart at the beginning of the soi is an expensive italian restaurant. I dropped in by accident starving as I was and felt a bit unpleasant between all the business men in suit but had a delicious miniscule lasagna and water for 400thb. I think the steaks etc were 1000thb up.

I think you are referring to Gianni's Restaurant

Edited by mark5335