Tuk Tuk Factory Around Bangkok

prepress

Sorry, if wrong forumunsure.gif

Question for a German friend, who runs an Asian restaurant with his Thai wive. For promotion - he want to place a tuk-tuk in- or outside the restaurant.

Anyone know where to buy a tuk-tuk? (used or new)

Found many dealers in the internet, but like to visit a real factory, to get it custom made and/or cheaper.

Thanks

Hi, If you friend want to use it just for decoration???? I found one in Germany allready.

I´ve seen an old Tuk Tuk in a garage south of cologne last week. In Brühl, Gewerbegebiet Renault-Nissan Straße. It´s a little bit rotten, but not totally. I think he can fix it for little money.

Edited by HangDongRider

Hi, If you friend want to use it just for decoration???? I found one in Germany allready.

I´ve seen an old Tuk Tuk in a garage south of cologne last week. In Brühl, Gewerbegebiet Renault-Nissan Straße. It´s a little bit rotten, but not totally. I think he can fix it for little money.

Thanks, HangDong,

that is not far from his location (Limburg/Lahn)

Do you know name of the shop or phone number?

Helmut

Thanks, HangDong,

that is not far from his location (Limburg/Lahn)

Do you know name of the shop or phone number?

Helmut

Hi Helmut

Nee, aber super einfach. Am Kreisverkehr die erste Straße rechts (noch vor Eisenbahn, Richtung Mac Doof und Subway) und sofort der erste Laden links. Tuk Tuk steht sofort auf der Ecke am Tor. Vom Limburg ein Katzensprung.

Sorry Admin for using kraut