Right Under The Belt ...

francois

hi' all

I already apologize for my english ... BUT!

for all those who noticed my grammar or spell mistakes ...

please check yours. I'm not a teacher, far from this, but about spelling,

some should check their post before to get down on me :o

well, it is said!

the real topic is this ;

I found since a little while ..and I'm in there for a while already ...

that a lot of post were really men concerns, right under the belt!

girls, bar, gogo ... and so on, don't we have nothing more interesting to talk about?

books, movies, adventure, experiences we had here, goodies would be more welcome than bad ones ... B)

and to add some more ... I don't know if moderators are going to agree, but I found that the level was going down ...

do we have to fight with words to be obliged to repeat more than twice, what we just posted just because one missunderstands the main meaning and reply on a single line, which means that taken out of the main concept is absolutly non-sens?

you know what, it's tiring ...

and more than this, so low minded B)

could we find again some really intersting topics ...?

did you noticed that most of the women here did not participate in our "discussion" about the validity of an admin?

it's so small ... really low!

we are all adult here, could we have some exchange like we could expect in any other place outside ?

do we look down on anyone when we are out for a break, with or without beer,

just because what is said doesn't fit with what we think?

it's so easy to do this behind a nickname and a screen :D

and about some remarks ... are we all so sure of what we know, that if someone

arrive with a different advice, he get bashed right away ... like a "hey kid"?

it seems to me for already a little time, that most expats behave like being an expat bring them some "deserved respect" from the newbies, and for sure from anyone who comes here as a tourist ... B)

isn't it a little "colonial"?

I have spent a few years here ... sure not as many as some others, but I'll never show or go against any thing said that has been lived by anyone.

we all have different perception of things, some would find this nice , someother not, and so what? is it needed to make the other feels any kind of superiority?

I do think, that we should all come down and look around again, it seems to me also, that some are stuck to an opinion about so many things, that it becomes hard to discuss any idea with them, without getting a reply of this kind " look more carefully and you'll se that I'm right" ... B)

for those ones ... yes, but you need to go out again and get another opinion, Thailand changes, and so the life here does, didn't you notice it?

all this to say, that I'm a little disapointed by the way the forum get into a weird mood ... it used to be less futile here B)

just a few words to shake the tree ...

please, don't feel obliged to reply fast ... there is nothing personal to anyone,

just the mood...

just wanted us to think about our post B)

anyway, I hope that everyone had a nice week-end B)

hoping too, that we'll all begin the week coming, hapilly.

francois

Dear Francoise

You have been successful in getting a thread locked after I have been insulted I, subsequently, have no right of reply which makes any sense, so I have no other recourse but to inivite you to LICK MY <deleted> ASRE!!

right what I mean above ...

wrong spelling, F### bad mood, and insulting, what for man?

the thread was closed coz it was a useless one, I just asked ...

I'm not an admin neither a moderator ...

but being insulted like this, if I were an admin ....you would be out!

be sure that your post is going to be reported!

and last, spell my name correctly :o

Oh sorry, Francois - really hope that's right! - Luv u but sorry for spelin'

hey'

what kind of mood are you on? too many chang?

please keep it cool, the way you throw lines here is not only insulting, but really disgracious ...

don't you feel shame to write things like this to someone you have never seen yet?

just don't like to be insulted for nothing :o

if I deserved it, say it clearly!

hard to say, keep it for you :D

Yes, too many Changs or similar!

You, and I believe Axel, are of the opinion that the bar scene in Bangkok is a part of the low life of Thailand which should be frowned upon - sorry, I'm not in a frame of mind to select quotes etc. to support my argument at this time of night!

I differ. When you (and others) make generalisations about bar girls I feel that I am equally entitled to make generalisations about the people that frequent such bars (and employ the girls).

Yes, too many Changs or similar!

You, and I believe Axel, are of the opinion that...

I suggest you read my post completely. I was dis-appointed about your response.

Believe my comments have been absolutely positive and opened up with my own experience.

We can discuss about all and anything but would expect to do it openly without

racism, low-class, high-class or whatever. And..., I did take my time to formulate

carefully, trying not to offend anybody, which I am sure did not.

You, and I believe Axel, are of the opinion that the bar scene in Bangkok is a part of the low life of Thailand which should be frowned upon

I did not say nothing looking like this ... and I believe from what I read, that Axel did not either ...

may be it's time to learn how to read again ...

or may be that chang damaged your brain so much, that nothing positive can go out anymore ... B)

straight "entitled" rights thrown down here are far from the forum mood :o

I just said "in short", can we find something more interesting than what we used to read these past weeks ...?

from what I see ... we are still far from this ...

pnustedt you are dispointing in many ways ...

I was wondering if meemiathai and you are buddies or same person?

so much hot reply and such an intolerance ... :D

what is the opinion of moderators ?

this kind of answer is intolerable .. but that's just my opinion B)

francois