Goat Milk?

kamp

Baan Suan Pak store and Aden Health food store both stock it.

Also I think I saw it at Rimping Shopping market at Airport location.

It's produced by Hamza's farm.

enjoy

Baan Suan Pak store

419/27 Wichayanon Rd, Chiang Mai

053-233-317

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=nl&expIds=17259,18168,24472,26714,26781,26798&xhr=t&q=419/27+Wichayanon+Rd&cp=20&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

This street is quite long and divdided in 3 sections. Where is it about, the horizontal line, along the river or towards Chang Klan road?

• 1 year later...

The easiest place to find would be the doi kam stores. There is one in 89 plaza behind the miguels. there is another at the fine arts gate at CMU. Also as stated above the agricultural department at CMU sells it as they do fresh milk.

Are we sure Abu still has a shop here? I heard he was being extradited to the US for terrorism offences.

and the thread is 2 yrs old.......

the goats milk will definately be off; and Abu will soon be off.

There is a small-batch dairy farm on Canal road run by CMU, we have bought unpasteurized goat milk there for our daughter,now since off milk and onto coconut juice. It is around 70 baht a bag(1kg), double the price of cows milk and requires you to pre-order it for pick-up in the afternoon,specify if you want it pasteurized or not.

* If coming from the Big C on Hang Dong rd take the Ring Rd (right) from the intersection and continue to Canal Rd T- intersection and turn right, the farm entrance will be a short distance up the road (on left), open only in the afternoon until they sell-out.

There is a small-batch dairy farm on Canal road run by CMU, we have bought unpasteurized goat milk there for our daughter,now since off milk and onto coconut juice. It is around 70 baht a bag(1kg), double the price of cows milk and requires you to pre-order it for pick-up in the afternoon,specify if you want it pasteurized or not.

* If coming from the Big C on Hang Dong rd take the Ring Rd (right) from the intersection and continue to Canal Rd T- intersection and turn right, the farm entrance will be a short distance up the road (on left), open only in the afternoon until they sell-out.

I saw a advertisement for a charity that wants to buy a goats for needy families in Africa. Not sure what part. She was saying that goat's milk did not need pasteurizing.

The canned version is available at almost every pet store.

Cats and Dogs cannot digest cow's milk that well (they can get sick) and Goat milk should be no problem for them.

Rather expensive though, it's blue and white labels.

Depending on your needs this might be interesting, if you need it fresh, I saw once in Rimping next to the cow milk and yoghurt products but in rather small bottles....

Edited by KhunVee