If You Are Listening To Music Now..

Lovejoy and Eddie 11, those have to be 2 of the best tunes.

Off the newer album Some Cities, The Doves; Black and White Town. Brilliant bouncing rock, wicked simple/noisy drumming at the beggining.

redrus

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something special.

Nah, erikah badu live!

Old lovers... I hate it when they do that... there you are happily plodding away through your day, having fun with your tv.com buddies, and in pops an email from a long lost lover... just gets you all sad and melancholic. I wouldn't mind too much if they came round in person, and we get a little nostalgic love making going on... but an email... WHat bloody good is that?

Something special.

Nah, erikah badu live!

Old lovers... I hate it when they do that... there you are happily plodding away through your day, having fun with your tv.com buddies, and in pops an email from a long lost lover... just gets you all sad and melancholic. I wouldn't mind too much if they came round in person, and we get a little nostalgic love making going on... but an email... WHat bloody good is that?

That's why I switched to Put Your Lights On ("There's a monster livin' under my bed....." ) :o

Something special.

Nah, erikah badu live!

I think we want to make sure that we are not being forgotten...

you see we are most of the time succesful...

By the way is spell Erykah badu...

Age of Love  "Age of Love"

Did Jam and Spoon not do that too....?

redrus

jam and spoon did a remix of it

i bought this when it first came out in 92/93 i think,it has been released and remixed a couple of times a year since,brings back a lot of hazy memories :o

All Time Greatest Hits

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Track 06 The Ballad Of Curtis Lowe

All his life he played the Black Mans blues

and on the day he dies that's all he had to lose.

Thats a cool line... I lik(v)e by that....

A reggae version of "smiling faces... sometimes" but I don't know by whom... Maybe Black Uhuru...

All Time Greatest Hits

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Track 06 The Ballad Of Curtis Lowe

All his life he played the Black Mans blues

and on the day he dies that's all he had to lose.

Thats a cool line... I lik(v)e by that....Really? I thought it was Gimmie Three Steps? :o

A reggae version of "smiling faces... sometimes" but I don't know by whom... Maybe Black Uhuru... I always liked Steel Pulse.