If You Are Listening To Music Now..

Chemical brothers & Fatboy Slim

Live at Red Rock 42 minute mix

edit:

With video and interspersed with public interviews...

"Chemical Brothers? I don't know who they are"

"Fatboy Slim? Is that some kind of Beef Jerky?"

:o

Edited by kayo

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

edit:

:o

Chemical Brothers? I don't know who they are" ... Its Sadams sidekick Ali and a close relative performing duo ... popular bellydancing and snakecharming music !

"Fatboy Slim? Is that some kind of Beef Jerky?" ... This is in fact Hatty Jaques under pseudonym and disguise ... popular 'knees up motherbrown' pub music heavily sampled .... :D

edit:

:D

Chemical Brothers? I don't know who they are" ... Its Sadams sidekick Ali and a close relative performing duo ... popular bellydancing and snakecharming music !

"Fatboy Slim? Is that some kind of Beef Jerky?" ... This is in fact Hatty Jaques under pseudonym and disguise ... popular 'knees up motherbrown' pub music heavily sampled .... :D

Oi Kayo, klown type geezer, me thinks you have a rival....! :o

redrus

edit:

Oi Kayo, klown type geezer, me thinks you have a rival....! :o

redrus

Can one ever reach the heady heights of the enigma known as Kayo ...? If only, Oh if only .... !

I am rather fond of the red devils ... does that get me a vote or two ...? :D

edit:

Oi Kayo, klown type geezer, me thinks you have a rival....! :D

redrus

edit:

redrus

Can one ever reach the heady heights of the enigma known as Kayo ...? If only, Oh if only .... !

Redrus,

Please refer back to post 2649... I'm still waiting on ya buddy!

Back on track, (ptp!)

Not a rival, he's got one of those three name posh thingies, so I'd rather see him as a team mate, have him on my side an' all..

It's the Donz i'm worried about... He'll surely go the way of the Scamp ultimately though.. Mhuahahahahah!

Sir Dave, I like Belgian Beer mate, not their football. :o:D

Rival, nah

redrus

Redrus,

Back on track, (ptp!)

Not a rival, he's got one of those three name posh thingies, so I'd rather see him as a team mate, have him on my side an' all..

It's the Donz i'm worried about... He'll surely go the way of the Scamp ultimately though.. Mhuahahahahah!

Rival, nah

Group hug :D ... and a chimay lover too ... :D ... we could go far in this tournie ... we could go far ... :D

redrus

Redrus,

Back on track, (ptp!)

Rival, nah

Group hug :D ... and a chimay lover too ... :D ... we could go far in this tournie ... we could go far ... :D

alright alright calm down horny dog... I don't need you touching me in funny places

Edited by kayo

Man U won and Arsenal drew - that needs another beer.

post-19288-1163868801_thumb.jpgpost-19288-1163868801_thumb.jpg

BURP!

the white stripes - offend in every way.

I like them... Had their Katemoss video I just don't know what to do with myself - in my op one of the hottest vdo's ever - on my myspace for a while (until I encountered the James bond tribute clip which I now have - my link is on my profile)

That HOT, sexy, Tina Turner!!!

i HOPE you are joking!!!!

listening to I just don't know what to do with myself...

downloading, all white stripes I can find..

and jsut finished hard to handle, now playing thick and thin

rocking brilliant fickin excleleekejebnt!

edit: cant believe I never heard this stuff before!!1

edit 2: sweet.. on random amlbum mix, segued into Sympathy for the devil and exile album... perfect!!! :o:D

Wheeeeeee! I so happy now!

Edited by kayo

now the album shuffle has moved on to the flaming lips... yoshinmi battles... great stuff, half electronic, half rock, half cover(ish) , again, an album I've had for at least 10months or more, but never got round to listening to before.