Western Food

SausageKing

I don't know about prices in Chaing Mai but by Pattaya standards this is very overpriced.

Another "Let's bleed the farang...."

You are joking arent you?? Check out the prices on the site of the other meaty Pattaya sponsor - now that's bleeding the farang!

I don't know about prices in Chaing Mai but by Pattaya standards this is very overpriced.

You are joking arent you?? Check out the prices on the site of the other meaty Pattaya sponsor - now that's bleeding the farang!

Couldn't agree more but maybe needs that cash as spends all day on here asking questions.

Ive tried there goodies and there great. Price's are at least 30bt/KL cheaper than Pattaya on most thing's. EAT your heart out.

Ive tried there goodies and there great. Price's are at least 30bt/KL cheaper than Pattaya on most thing's. EAT your heart out.

Thanks for all your reply s and yes we sk are 30% cheaper then what you have to pay their.Chiang mai is known to be cheaper place to live as we do not have a beach. However sk company is the largest western food company in north of Thalandi and we can deliver in most city's around Thai.

Couldn't agree more but maybe needs that cash as spends all day on here asking questions.

Not all day, nor did I ask any questions. Besides, you don't need cash to ask a question.

Foodland have lower prices for most of the things availabe via this website - and made by farang companies.

Wow, the other place ( Moos ) is really expensive, can't see that place lasting long in Pattaya. I'm not cheap by any means, but those prices are way too expensive, the competition leaves them standing.

• Like 1

Not all day, nor did I ask any questions. Besides, you don't need cash to ask a question.

Foodland have lower prices for most of the things availabe via this website - and made by farang companies.

Easyride

The comment was directed at the Pattaya Sponsor who is expensive and spends all his time here asking questions, not yourself.

Can we have a topic Sausageking vs Mrmoo.Something like free samples for all TV members and then the members decide who is the best.

Put me down to host it!!:D

Your on Bert.

I will contact you about time and he can ship in his stuff in and your people compare....

Blind taste testing ..only ....no cheating

that way

PS. i do love the Google photos though, wish i had that much time to spend on computer.

Edited by MrMoocoltd

Can we have a topic Sausageking vs Mrmoo.Something like free samples for all TV members and then the members decide who is the best.

Your on Bert.

I will contact you about time and he can ship in his stuff in and your people compare....

that way

PS. i do love the Google photos though, wish i had that much time to spend on computer.

Thanks Mr Moo, Oh you of little faith, as if I would cheat. I would simply provide a venue for Thai Visa members to taste the two corners, you and Sausageking both of whom are no doubt very good.

I will however put on happy hour prices for the event, (80/40 Draught Tiger,small bottles 45/60 Baht)

The balls in your court sausageking, Raro I would need some modorating help!!!

Cheers

Bert

Your on Bert.

that way

Thanks Mr Moo, Oh you of little faith, as if I would cheat. I would simply provide a venue for Thai Visa members to taste the two corners, you and Sausageking both of whom are no doubt very good.

I will however put on happy hour prices for the event, (80/40 Draught Tiger,small bottles 45/60 Baht)

The balls in your court sausageking, Raro I would need some modorating help!!!

Cheers

Bert

good copy Bert,

I trust you and know you to be a fair man.

Blind testing will make it even more of a challenge, on both.

talk to you soon

seems the king is going to be a no show ..

so i posted this below to his reply

ball in your court Bert.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also ship all over Thailand and other country's so you are correct customer is always right.

Thai Visa members seem to want a taste test so i said yes, lets do it .

I guess you are not really interested in what they say so the shoot out is off ?

It really seemed a good idea ,

HAY BERT !!!

Bert what do you say to us just buying a lot of different products and holding an event with same rules and see what the people say ?

i will donate my stuff and split cost with you?