Cm To Khon Kaen

Johnniey

Three weeks ago I made that trip. There's a good company that sells ticket at the very back of the terminal, go through the terminal entrance and past the snack dealers and restrooms, it's on the left side.

Enjoy your trip.

Edited by LanxangBillybob

not sure what company but look for VIP 24 - and if " 999 " have it . " 999 " is the one i take ,

i went up to Nong kai . Lao border just last month before i cross over , anyway i drove there it was really fun .

. or you can go bangkok using VIP 24 and then from Bangkok to K.K not sure if yo can do it from the same Terminal better check before you buy ticket

good luck i love travelling .

there is two company's. they take turns on what day they run . neither is very good

..(hearsay, not verified, take it for what it's worth)

a friend related an experience on that route..the driver and bus-boy boarded the bus with all the passengers and all were ready to roll..bus boy obviously forgot something and had to get out an open the luggage compartment..got back on with a 4' stick..everyone thought he was going to use it to keep the passengers in check whilst en route.

Wrong! As the trip was getting into its 5th hour, the driver's head could be seen to be nodding and drooping..the bus started to drift to the centre of the road, whereupon the bus-boy reached out from his jockey seat and prodded the driver with his stick to bring him back from his 'white-line fever'. Apparently this happened a few times more until they reached their scheduled stop! :o

We went down to KK a couple of weeks ago, the day trip is nice even though it takes12 hours and the same back, plenty of stops at each bus station on the way through. Next time we will take the car, the ticket cost should cover the diesel the saving will be time.

Have a good trip,

Colin