Whinge For Today

taninthai

thought id go irish rover today for some food and drink while i watch the moto gp race, get there and they have some australia channel on.spoke to staff about watching moto gp they didnt have a clue what i was talking about so i left and found somewhere else to watch.

for a place that has all the satelitte sysytems and 5 or 6 tv and advertises itself for sports events surely they should be aware whats on and when i nknow for a fact they can show different things on different screens.

any way found another place to watch so irish rover lost custom of 4 people eating and drinking if owner is on tv just something for him to think about.

Now ,if it had been a football match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately thais dont have too much idea about marketing their business T.I.T.

yes i agree but this place is owned by ferang who has spent no doubt alot of money on the satellite and tv system installed,more money than sense i suppose.

You're lucky you got out of there, the food is pretty vile. Apologies to the owner if he has made an effort to change this recently.

Oh Please, The food is pretty good. The owner is Irish and tries to make it a decent place to have a few drinks.

You're lucky you got out of there, the food is pretty vile. Apologies to the owner if he has made an effort to change this recently.

Oh Please, The food is pretty good. The owner is Irish and tries to make it a decent place to have a few drinks.

I think Kevin does a great job in making a decent place to have a few drinks but I have had awful food, and I know other people have said the same. Unless it has changed in the last year, I guess it could have so it's unfair to judge on an experience a year ago. But it was pretty bad!

I think Kevin does a great job in making a decent place to have a few drinks but I have had awful food, and I know other people have said the same. Unless it has changed in the last year, I guess it could have so it's unfair to judge on an experience a year ago. But it was pretty bad!

and still is:(