What Do Farang Get Out Of The Farang Bar Scene?

Chunky1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chill out Chunky,have you led a sheltered life or something against ugly women.Why would chatting to a non sexy lady be a problem,i assumed many people especialy expats got a drink out of the farang bar scene,not too difficult was it.

POOR MAN

Why not go somewhere that has women who aren't hideous, if you are going for the women?

Nutty Chunky,dont you think that some guys have thai friends who work in bars,maybe they are nice to talk with,maybe they have gf/wife etc etc,you are weird,dont say you are that <deleted> Glitterman,because you post crap,just like him

not all of us pay for sex but a lot of men do and this is how the girls get there money. They are not shagging 24-7, some hang in the bars for a few hours rest :D so to sum it all up for you, while they are not being bent over they are in the bar playing pool. waiting for the next guy to come along and pay the fine.

Sometimes they spend time in a bar just to have fun.

One morning I was in a bar (my friends meet to drink tea and play pool) when a couple of girls and their overnight employers rolled in for breakfast. The girls hadn't been home yet and were still dressed in the last nights working outfits. The girls were barfined from A1 (sorry Winnie) the night before, but were breakfasting in a different bar. One of the girls promptly left her employer to play pool with us, and shortly after her group left, slightly miffed, as she had no intention of leaving before beating me. The guys she came in with were good looking youngsters (tourists), our group was ageing expats who weren't going to spend a penny on her ........ but she was having fun.

Edited by sarahsbloke

not all of us pay for sex but a lot of men do and this is how the girls get there money. They are not shagging 24-7, some hang in the bars for a few hours rest :D so to sum it all up for you, while they are not being bent over they are in the bar playing pool. waiting for the next guy to come along and pay the fine.

One morning I was in a bar (my friends meet to drink tea and play pool) when a couple of girls and their overnight employers rolled in for breakfast. The girls hadn't been home yet and were still dressed in the last nights working outfits. The girls were barfined from A1 (sorry Winnie) the night before, but were breakfasting in a different bar. One of the girls promptly left her employer to play pool with us, and shortly after her group left, slightly miffed, as she had no intention of leaving before beating me. The guys she came in with were good looking youngsters (tourists), our group was ageing expats who weren't going to spend a penny on her ........ but she was having fun.

If we still had the green ones I would give you one.:thumbsup::lol:

You tell the one that you do not like "Mi Oew" and move on to one that you find attractive. :ermm:

what is mi oew????????????

It means 'I'm gay' in Thai language. Try it next time you are in a beer bar if you want to be left alone.

Poor Ulysses G.

I don't care what it means as long as it works. ;)

Maybe she just let them leave as she didn't needed a salary anyway and thought she still could easily make a days wage with those old buggers. :whistling:

You tell the one that you do not like "Mi Oew" and move on to one that you find attractive. :ermm:

what is mi oew????????????

It means "I don't want". It's also spelled "my ow" or ไม่เอา. It has nothing to do with gay, don't let the people who post a lot confuse you. You are just telling the lady honestly that you are not interested in her services, and she will take the less-than-subtle hint.

Good story, sarahsbloke. I've been in similar situations countless times. The girls enjoy the bar because that is where their friends are. What else is there for them to do? Very few (if any) bar girls have hobbies, other than shopping. At least none that I can think of. That is probably true of most other Thais as well. You won't see many bar girls in a library or book store. You won't find them on the golf course or attending art classes. I can't recall ever see any fishing, even though a few have expressed an interest when with me. Even the ones who hang out at the after hours discos are looking and hoping to meet another customer.

• 2 weeks later...